Chapter 2:Friends

Can you please tell me if you are reading this so i know if i actually need to update because if so i will not

"Well that was exsiding. Just don't worry about those jerks. They're mean and not worth your time. Just dont pay attion to them.okay?""Y-yes and t-thank you for that. T-that was very sweet of y-you. I well apretait it a-alot.""No problem. Any time! So whats your name and im guessing your a first year too." "My n-names Candy. S-short for Candison n-not my choice of course. And my last name is Bluee."" Well nice to meet you Candy. Im Ferra Rossen. So lets go get to the platform now it must be leaving soon so lets go!" Candy hesitates for a second then Ferra says "Come on dont be shy! I wont bite. Now lets go!""Okay comming."

As the two girls started to head for the wall two other girls were standing at the wall. One has brown hair and was wearing  a blue scarf with white stripes. The other one was wereing a red and yellow scarf. The red haired girl was wereing a robe and the girl in the blue scarf was wereing a sweatshirt the same colour as her scarf and a gray skirt. The girl with the blue and white stripes had her hair up in a high ponytail and the girl with red and yellow stripes also had her hair in a low ponytail. They looked a bit older than Ferra and Candy. Maybe a year or two older.

 Maybe a year or two older

Thank you for reading! :3