Heated

Nas:" why that sound like you telling me to wake New York up if that nigga tries something"
jungle : " I'm sorry bro , i wasn't asking you to wake up New York if that nigga tries something I'm telling you wake New York up"

nas :" nah man we left that life behind"
jungle:" sometimes it's good to remind these kinds they playing with building blocks"
Nas :" you a whole fool sometimes I swear your momma dropped you on your head"

Nas took up his phone and told his driver he was on his way out side sliding into the back of the black maybach he thought investing in LYFT was one of the best decisions he's ever made. He rested his head back and his thoughts went to onika he tried to snap out of it and took his phone out he hit play on the Video he was watching constantly for the past months he chuckled slightly at the song title "all eyes on us". it was a sad excuse of a love song the nigga was all over the place in the Video he should have been all over his woman , Nas And knew that if it was him there would be no confusion as to who the Apple of his eyes was his thoughts ran to tonight he needed to get her alone he needed to talk to her and maybe lay his claim on her once more because all this flexing she doing with this clown wasn't cute no more , his baby was out here looking like boo boo the fool and he had enough of it . nas had a mean mug on his face from his thoughts , it was time to get what he wanted. Jungle was right his bones was buring for Nicki he was ready to act even if it met moving the clown himself and of the nigga thought he was the toughest nigga night out here he would remind him he also went back the name Escobar. he hated to go back to go back to the streets it was something he put on the back burner but it was always there just waiting to be tapped into again and the clown might force him to revert.
The rings of his phone snaps him out of his thoughts his friend and manager Anthony was calling.

Nas: " Ant what's up my man"
Anthony:" And my brother I know you heading to khaleds party, future will be there as well please dont do Anything crazy I know Nicki going to be there as well"
Nas: " when have I ever done something crazy, I'm not jungle"

Anthony:" I know that that's why I'm calling"

Nas took the phone from his ears he must have been hearing things Anthony was worried about him creating drama.

Nas:" man listen I'm going there to support khaled and nothing else ,if I run into Nicki and her man I'm going to say sup and keep it pushing you know I don't break up happy homes but I will say this if the nigga tries anything have my bail money ready"

Anthony:" Negro we both know there ain't nothing happy about that home but if that's the story you're telling I will work with it have fun and dont make the news cus we would leave you I'm in jail for a while"
Nas:" alright bro talk to you in the morning"
Nas put his phone back in his pocket and the driver informed him that he had reached his destination , he got out the car and headed for the doors . he took a deep breath he was ready for tonight and he was ready to rock his girl world. he pushed the doors open and the first person to spot him was the man of the hour khaled himself

Khaled:" my brother , the legend the icon , the don Nas what's good"

Nas :" we celebrating you my brother I'm proud of you , your story is one the kids today need to hear and I'm glade you putting it out there".

Nas scanned the room the room there was fine good and liquor flowing everywhere , he spotted future entering the room he had no problems with future Anthony had managed them both so they where cool. Future came over to pay his respect to Nas. Nas made his way to the back of the room as his phone went off he had gotten a text from jungle telling him not to light the place up without calling him first . he shakes his head and put his phone back in his pocket does this fool really think hes going to make a scene at khaleds party . he holds his head down as the person he wanted to see was not yet at the party and he didnt feel like mingling right now , he zones out to his own world where Nicki was his wife the comotions at the door snapped Nas out of his thoughts.
he spotted Nicki and smiles but his mood soon changed. Nicki had finally reached khaleds party she was feeling happy after that heart to heart her and meek had in car , they where starting over and she had a smile on her face as she entered the party feeling great but as luck would have it the first person her eyes found was Nas he gave her a little smile that melted her heart, meeks hand went around her waist asking why she stopped but her eyes was drilled locked with Nas his expression went from happy to sad to plain pissed and her heart broke it that moment the way he was looking at her , she held her head down and went to find the man of the moment .