s i x

‎‎‎♡・゚

mackenzie took a deep breath and came downstairs where johnny was already waiting for her. melissa of course had to ask him some questions. he thought it was cute.

''i'm ready.'' he looked at her and smiles softly. she looked beautiful.

''have fun kids!'' melissa kissed her daughter's cheek and went to her bedroom.

kenzie bit her lip and looked down.

''you look...'' johnny stared at her. ''you look nice.''

mackenzie smiled at his complement and looked at him. 

''we can go now?'' he nodded and they left her house. 

⠀⠀

⠀⠀

johnny rang the doorbell and after couple seconds millie opened the door. when she saw him she smiled but then she looked at mackenzie. 

john saw in her eyes jealous so he smirked. 

''happy birthday!'' he gave her gift. mackenzie looked at millie and smiled softly.

''happy birthday.'' she said quietly. 

''um thanks guys, come in!'' she waited for them to come inside and then she closed the door. 

inside already were so many people from school. johnny of course knew everyone, but kenzie felt like she was a stranger. 

''have fun. drinks are in the kitchen.'' millie bit her lip and then went to look for lilia.

kenzie looked around. some people were dancing, some people had red cups in the hand, drinking alcohol and others were into conversation. 

''you wanna drink?'' she looked at johnny, who was very close to her. 

''no, um, i'm not drinking.'' she shaked her head. she definitely don't want to get drunk around this all people. 

''it's party! what does it mean you not drinking?'' mackenzie shrugged. ''well, fine. let's go find my friends!'' 

he grabbed her hand and they went to other room where they saw hayden, annie, darius and nadia. when they saw this two, they were so shocked. 

''mackenzie, you here?'' annie looked at her worried. kenzie just nodded. she is very quiet this evening. john want to change it. 

he went somewhere with boys while girls start talking with kenzie. well they tried. 

''let's dance!'' nadia grabbed they hands and went to room where people were dancing. 

mackenzie already wanted to stop them but girls didn't let her. they started dancing, trying to relax. they knew about johnny's plan and felt bad for her. knowing that she is so shy, they wanted  her to  have great time. 

after couple seconds, mackenzie already forgot about all word and just danced. she didn't even noticed that boys came back and start dancing with them. 

''we took drinks!'' hayden said and gave annie one of the drinks. nadia took drink from darius.

johnny gave one to kenzie, but she shook her head.

''i'm not drinking.''

john give look to girls for a help. annie rolls her eyes and nadia after she took a sip of her drink, she understood. 

''oh, come on kenz! it's just one drink. it will relax you.'' nadia smiled.

everyone gave mackenzie the look, that she couldn't say no. 

she took cup from johnny and took a sip. and after this she took another one. and another one.

she even didn't notice that after that she drunk four cups. 

she was now so drunk. but she looked much happier.

johnny couldn't take his eyes off her while she was dancing. he smiled when she sometimes looked at him. she took his hand and invited to dance with her.

they were dancing so close. two of them could feel heat between their bodys. their faces was so close.

they would probably kiss but kenzie looked around. 

''i'm going to bathroom.'' she said to his ear. johnny nodded.

''you want me to go with you?'' 

''no i'm fine.'' after this she went to bathroom. 

johnny looked around and saw millie talking with some guy. it was probably jacob. 

she saw him too and she bit her lip. she shook her head pointing to stairs. he understood. she want him to go with her to room. 

so plan worked.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hi guys! this chapter is a trash, sorry! but please comment and vote <3 love u all!

𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪