You're My Supernova

This is a Valentine's Day special, it takes place after the movie.

💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤

It was a beautiful day in Troll Village, it was also decorated in red, pink and white because it was a day before Valentine's Day, a day where all trolls shared their love for one another.

And Poppy, of course, was the one to love that holiday. It was truly one of her favorites, besides Hug Day, obviously.

She was in her pod, creating cards for all of her friends while humming a tune.

2 hours later...(already the afternoon)

Once she finished all her friends' cards and her father's card, King Peppy, she counted the cards, which took like forever, but felt her heart drop as she noticed something was missing...she forgot to make Branch's card!!! And what's worse, is that this day's almost gonna end soon, since they got so many activities planned for tomorrow.

"Oh no I forgot to make Branch a Valentine's Day card!!!" She exclaimed. She stopped freaking out and thought of what to give him.

It can't be just another card, since it's every year she gives him that. This was Branch, her boyfriend, she was talking about here and he literally deserves the best, just not too much. Or too glittery.

So, while thinking about what to give him, she walked by her friends' (Smidge, DJ Suki, the fashionista twins, Zuna, and Ashlyn) hangout pod. They were just having a chat about this day. She went to them.

"Hey girls." Poppy greeted.

"Hey Poppy." Her friends smiled at her, happy to see their pink friend.

"I need your help!!!" She said while panicking again.

Suki asked. "What is it?" Poppy started crying, saying through her sobs, "I forgot to make Branch a Valentine's Day gift!" She his her face in her hands, embarrassed and ashamed.

Zuna walked over to her, patting her back and trying to comfort her. "Hey that's okay, it happens to best of us." But Poppy looked up at her and shook her head. "But this is our first holiday as a couple, how could I not make him a gift in time?! Now how am I supposed to find a meaningful gift in the next 24 hours?! I'm the worst girlfriend ever!"

She covered her face again, but Ashlyn spoke up. "Okay I think I have an idea." Poppy looked at her. "Have you ever consider singing to him, meaningfully?" Poppy didn't get it first, but then her face turned a bright pink with blush. Of course she sings to him all the time, but some of those are mostly meaningless and Branch would often get confused by it.

She shook her her head and played with her hair, saying. "Not really, I guess I haven't thought of that..." Ashlyn asked the twins. "How long would it take to make five dresses for us?" Satin and Chenille both gasped, both of them getting ideas and said. "Noon tomorrow!"

Smidge, who knows what Ashlyn is thinking, then turned to DJ, asking. "Can you make a totally romantic Valentine's Day track?" DJ smiled and said. "You bet I can!" Running off to her studio/pod. Poppy looked between her friends, somewhat concerned, and raised her hand to get their attention. But Smidge just grabbed her, taking her to her pod, and pulling her towards the table that was covered in craft supplies. "Don't worry about a thing Poppy, we have a plan!  Now listen carefully!"