Daily 02-Baby

Waterboyy Snippet

🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️

Baby

Kluay: ACHI! *hugs Achi tightly from behind*

Achi: What? Let go, you are squashing me *Achi tries to detach himself from Kluay's clutches around his waist* 

Kluay: Let's have a baby!

Achi: *Stuns for a moment*Huh? What?! *Kluay turns Achi to face him*

Kluay: LET'S HAVE A BABY! *excited and looks determined*

Achi: Really? I mean, do you really mean it? *heart feeling warm, feeling tears coming* You serious about having a baby with me?

Kluay: Of course! I'll be the daddy and you'll be the mommy!

Achi: Really? Then yes *shy* I would love to. Let's have a baby Kluay!

Kluay: OF COURSE! Now let's go to the pound * drags Achi but Achi stops*

Achi: Wait, why are we going to the pound?

Kluay: TO GET A BABY!

Achi: *Freezes* Wait. What species will our baby be?

Kluay: A baby pup! Look at the brochure! They have puppies for adoption! *Takes out a pamphlet from his pocket to show to Achi* 

Achi: So...all this time we are talking about a baby, you meant a puppy? *face getting red*

Kluay: Yes! It says here in the brochure, "GET YOUR OWN CUTE BABY". Awww look at this cute baby, all brown and fluffy.

Achi: Right. You know what, P'Kluay, you can be a single parent. I'm off.

Kluay: But, but...but...our baby! *Achi shoots him a death glare and walks off and Kluay is defenseless to say anything*

Watching from the side, Wai and Apo sigh.

Wai: I feel bad for Achi, I'm so sorry my best friend is this dumb.

Apo: Yeah, and if Kluay's best friend attempts the same thing, I will break off with you on the spot.

Wai: Consider that lesson well learned.

Apo: Good, now go explain to that Monkey what he did wrong.

🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️

Written: 14th July 2018