★ | 016. gone for good

Book: Charity Case, Original Story
Chapter 16: Gone For Good
Word Count: 1265

Book: Charity Case, Original StoryChapter 16: Gone For Good Word Count: 1265

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The screaming was so loud.

Alec and Ethan were now fully dressed and downstairs, listening to the older woman yell her lungs out. Her eyes were wide and angry, her lips curled into a snarl. Pierce was standing next to her, arms crossed and angry as well. He was looking at Alec with such disappointment, the teenager just wanted to hide away and taken Ethan with him.

His ears were ringing and Ethan looked like he was close to tears. This wasn't supposed to happen. They were supposed to wait until Alec didn't live with them anymore before they found out. Not now. Now was the worst time.

"You have to agree with me now! It's not appropriate for him to stay here anymore." Samantha growled out and pointed her finger towards him. "Every rule we've given him, he has broken but this is to much. He doesn't respect us and I certainly don't want him around our son!"

"Mum... please just listen." Ethan begged her with a vulnerable voice. "We didn't do this to upset you. W-We love each other and we want to be together. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Just stop, Ethan! Stop defending him! He was just using you to upset us because it seemed to be his mission in life to disrespect the people that took him in and cared for him!"

Alec scoffed. Enough was enough. "Cared for me? You've wanted me gone the second I walked into his house. You never cared about me. You would have found any excuse to kick me out. Don't try and fool anyone into thinking otherwise." He snarled back at her.

"You do not get to make me the bag guy. Take responsibility for yourself. You broke the rules and when you break the rules, you face the consequences." She looked at her husband, seeing him standing there quietly. "There is no discussion, Pierce. Take him somewhere else. Anywhere. I don't care. Just get him out of my house. Now!"

"Please don't do this. He didn't do anything wrong. It's not his fault." Ethan was close to his mother, doing everything in his power to get him to see his side. He wanted to believe he had a chance. That everything would go back to normal and he and Alec could be together with no problems.

Unfortunately, life didn't just give you what you wanted and Samantha was firm in her decision. Alec was to be gone by the end of the night and this time, he wasn't coming back.

Alec sat down on the steps of the stairs, looking down at his interlocked fingers. He didn't want to listen anymore. Not to Samantha's yelling or Ethan's begging. He wanted all this to be over. He slowly looked up at Pierce who had a phone up to his ear. I wonder who he's talking to, Alec thought. Probably to the next person who's taking me in. If he can even find a person to take me in.

He was indeed right. Pierce was on the phone with a close friend of his, pleading for him to just take Alec in for the night until he found another option. He may have been mad, furious even but he wasn't going to send Alec to the streets.

A loud sigh came from the other end. "The things I do- fine, send him over. I'll unlock the door. Just come straight in and I'll meet you in the living room."

"Thank you so much. We'll be over soon." He ended the phone call, turning his eyes to Alec who was already looking back at him. "Go pack your things."

"Dad! You can't do this!"

"Go to bed, Ethan. We'll talk about this in the morning." He demanded tiredly.

"This isn't fucking fair!" Ethan shouted at him. "He isn't going anywhere."

Alec stood up in spot and shook his head. "It's okay, Ethan. I broke the rules, now I get the punishment." He turned around and started to walk up the stairs. He was not going to let them see how upset he was right now.

"I broke the rules to and I'm not getting sent away!" He heard Ethan say before he entered his room, slowly getting out his bag and placing it on the bed. He moved around his room, getting his clothes and putting them in the bag.

He was finished soon after and walked back down the steps. He ignored the two parents and went over to Ethan pulling him into a tight hug. "Calm down." He whispered into his ear. "It's okay."

"I don't want you to go." Ethan whispered back, digging his face into his neck. "I can convince them to let you stay. Just give me a little more time."

Alec laughed, even though the situation wasn't funny at all. "Nothing is changing their mind." He pulled back and kissed him. There was no point hiding anymore. He was going to kiss his boyfriend and not give a fuck what they thought. "I'll talk to you later."

Ethan frowned and let him go.

He walked past Samantha, not giving her one look as he walked out of the house and went straight towards. When it was unlocked he got in, leaning his head back against the head rest.

Pierce got in as well and started the car. "I know you're upset at the moment, Alec but everything will be fine, alright?" Alec didn't say a word and he kept his mouth shut. Pierce got the message that he didn't want to talk so he kept quiet as well.

The car ride seemed to take an eternity before they arrived and their pair left the car, going towards the house and entering it. Alec glanced around. It was a lot smaller then the Downing house. He followed Pierce to the living room and saw a man sitting on the couch, a thick beard covering his face and he was in his pyjamas.

"Good to see you, John. Sorry again about this." Pierce said before gesturing behind him. "This is Alec. Alec, this is John."

John stood up and made his way over. "Wish we could have met under better circumstances." He held out his hand and Alec lazily shook it. "Not much of a talker, huh?"

"The opposite actually." Pierce cleared his throat. "Its been a long night. He's just tired."

"We all are." John said, looking at the clock that read one o'clock. "And we are going to bed. So, head on off, Pierce. I can take it from here."

Pierce nodded. "If you, uh, if you need anything. Just call me." He said to both of them. He tried to get Alec to look him in the eyes but the teenager kept them on the ground. "Okay. Goodbye, Alec." He left he house, a sadness overcoming here.

"Well, kid. Let me go show you your room." He took Alec around the corner to the room and gestured into it. "It's not much." The room was small, only fitting a single bed and a drawer.

"Thanks." Alec mumbled and walked in.

"No problem, kid." He shut the door as he left. John didn't seem to be much of a talker either.

Alec let his shoulders slag and he sat on the bed, hearing it creak underneath him. He wondered how long he would be here for...

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio.