Baby lab

It was cold outside . No shit , it's Minnesota . Ok , lemme continue . And it was science , 3rd hour . Sophia and angle were sitting across from each other . And the science teacher had given a project about baby looks . And Sophia and angel had decided to be partners .

Sophia's point of view : ohh emm geee , likeee Angel is looking so fine today . I'll ask him if he wants to be my partner . He said yes . He's totes a draemm , like he's such a dork , like that's what I find so hot . I also find hot that he's a bad boy , like gurl he's failing all his classes . Mmmmm that's hot . And I couldn't stop staring at him the whole class . He's just so attractive . I'm pretty sure I even drooled when I kept staring at him . But I wasn't the only one . He was staring at me too . With those brown eyes , and cute smile . I was like oh em gee like so lost in his eyes like , mm .

Angels point of view .
Sophia is looking cute . And no I'm not being sarcastic. I'm tryna hit that . You know with my perverted thoughts . I can already imagine her laying on . my . bed . EVEN BETTER , ON THE SCIENCE TABLE . While she holds on to a microscope . Even though I'm always saying "respect women" I don't really mean it . It's just a cover up , cause no one can know I'm actually a thirsty little boy wanting to give Sophia a treat . I wonder if she knows gymnastics ? And by that I wonder if she knows how to do the splits . If she can do the splits , it means she can spread her legs . Which is better for me .

As you can see , Angel is a little bad boy . With dirty thoughts . While Sophia has more angelic thoughts . What will happen next ? Find out in the next chapter of "bad boys girl" .