"They'll be here ASAP" Zayn announced walking over to Niall and taking his hand, trying to comfort his shocked boyfriend.

"Baby, I love you" I repeated.

Liam came over and pressed his head to Louis' chest. I bit my lip, watching intently. Liam looked up at me. "He has a very, very slow pulse. They need to get here pronto."

I nodded and looked down at Louis again. "Baby, why'd you do this? I thought you wanted to fix yourself. Is this the answer? This is how you wanted to fix yourself? Suicide?!" I yelled.

Liam placed his hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off. "Louis, why?!"

"Harry..." Liam called.

"Louis, why?! You can't leave me! Not like this! We can do this! Don't give up you fucking pussy!" I sobbed.

"Harry..."

"Back off, Liam! Louis did you honestly think this was the way? Well screw you! Don't leave me like this, you twat!" I pounded my fists on Louis' chest. "Never talk to me again or move back to Doncaster but don't...don't leave me like this...I-I love you!"

"Harry!" Liam grabbed my wrists and looked me in the eyes. "You need to calm down."

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN! HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF! MY DREAM WAS RIGHT! FUCKING RIGHT!" I screeched.

Suddenly, two medics came through with a stretcher.

"Step aside!" one yelled.

They picked Louis up and carefully placed him down before rolling away. I trudged along, holding Louis' hand.

"I love you" I whispered to him. "So much."

○●○●○●○●○●

"The cuts on his wrist weren't that deep so they'll heal in time. As for the depressants, he took exactly twenty-one pills. If you guys would've came a little later, he would've died. When he wakes up and is released, I'd like to have him admitted to a self-help group. He seems to have been suicidal many a times from the older scars I've seen so I think it's best he gets some help" the doctor stated.

"Wait, Louis' tried to commit suicide before?" Niall asked.

I sighed. "It was his sophomore year. He was going through a dark time with being gay and all."

Niall nodded sadly. "Oh."

"When will he awake?" Liam asked.

"Who knows. It could be later today or tomorrow or a week. We'll let you know ASAP, but for right now no one can see him" The doctor answered.

"Thank you" we all said. I sat back down in my seat and gripped at my hair.

"Hey" Zayn kneeled down and placed a hand on my knee. "You okay?"

"Not really. I mean, he's alive so that's good. I'm just glad he didn't d-die" I said.

"He'll be okay" Zayn reassured.

"Hey, I know Louis. He's a tough cookie. He'll make it through" Liam said.

"If he's so tough why did he try to kill himself?" I said, my voice raising making everyone flinch.

The room fell silent. I looked over all the guys before shaking my head.

"Exactly" I said standing up and walking out the hospital without another word.

○●○●○●○●○●

The warm water cascaded down my body, cooling my aching muscles. I had been cooped up in that hospital chair for three days, waiting for Louis to wake. Liam had finally had enough and said that I stink so I should at least go home and shower and eat. I reluctantly went though. Josh also accompanied me to keep an eye. Liam's orders...sigh.