Chapter 1: bullying

That picture at the top looks like if Subway had a spokes person it would be her.

Ferra Rossen approached the train station with Mr. and Mrs. Rossen,her parents. They had already gone to Diagon Ally. She got her wand. She had also got her pet cat. Her family was a pureblood family but they did not care about all of that stuff,unlike the other family's her father worked with in the Ministry of Magic. Just to name one is the Malfoys. Her parents were still arguing if whether it would have been good if they got her a owl instead of a hand-me-down Phoenix named Ur as Ferra was walking to the station. They did not live very far away from the station. They had to say there good byes and with that Tracy and Greg left. She was left with her older brother , who is a 5th year, Max.

"Max why do you have to go? Why do have to go with your friends" "FERRA WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LOUD?!?!?!ITS NOT LIKE THE WOLD WANTS TO HERE YOU YELL ABOUT ME"your one to talk......"she mumbled back. "Hhhhmmmm? What was that little Ferry?" He said with a smirk. "Dont call me that when there is so many people around!" "Fine then leave me alone and ill stop it ""fine go be with Will and Markus"I will."

When he left she was standing around until not so friendly sounding words to someone else. She started walking to the source of the words and when she turned the corner she saw an outrageous sight. Three boys were yelling and screaming things like 'MUDBLOOD' and 'Disappointment to the wizarding world' . So she did the most sensible thing to do. Stand up to them.

"Hey cut that out. Cant you tell she doesn't like that?!?!" "Why do you care you stupid little rat.""At lest i can tell the shade of my hair and the colour of my skin is different." Two boys ,one short and chubby and one a bit taller walked up to her. She didn't stand down. Instead she replied with " And i dont cower behind my so called friends"Come on lets go guys" the blonde one replied. But as they were leaving he whispered in her ear "Watch your back exspeshaly when your alone."

Thank you for reading