Chapter 2

Jungkook POV
Im at our company now,my Father told me that Im gonna be the new CEO now,but before I entered the building I bumped to a girl no,no,no not just a girl a really beautiful girl,and she was about to fall when whe bumped to eached other but I catched her, I was about to ask her name when she apologized and run away,but why run?

Rosé POV
After I met my boss she told me that her son is already here and she told me to follw him,and as I follow him I saw my friends Jisoo,Jennie, Lisa and my other colleagues,but as soon as they noticed our boss eyeing them they suddenly became quiet,I was about to smile then by boss speaks "Rosé go line there now!",I lined up beside Lisa when they suddenly bowed,I bowed too because they are bowing and once they raised their heads,Im really surprised because I saw the guy that I bumped to earlier hugging my boss and calling him dad.

Jungkook's Father POV
My only son Jeon Jungkook im gonna let him manage our company now,I think he can now manage our company,he's a smart guy,kind and really handsome.Rosé i chose her to be his secretary she's smart and responsible.And as soon as Jungkook arrived in our company I immediately introduced him.

Jungkook's POV
After I introduced my self,after all the person introduced their selfs,I asked my dad who my secretary is,He answered ,Oh! I almost forgot, son your secretary is Rosé.

Rosé POV
As soon as Mr.Jeon's son or Our new CEO introduced him self,I became really nervous my palm's are already sweating and my heart beats really fast like it wanted to get out of my chest. And not so long after all of us introduced our selfs I heard Mr.Jungkook asked her father who his secretary is,I became even more nervous and then I suddenly remembered that I didn't even properly apologized earlier,I dont know why im nervous this is just a new CEO meeting. I introduced my self properly and he gave me a warm smile,I think he's kind.

• Sorry for the mistakes guys pls votee