일곱

chapter seven

lucinda three weeks later

lucinda
three weeks later ...

( short chapter, i started this at 3:09 and finished at 3:42 )

"go ahead, let that shit out." jahseh says as he held my hair back while patting my back.

i was throwing up for the third time tonight. my eyes water as i felt more throw up come out of my mouth.

once i finished, jahseh grabbed the wet, warm towel and wiped my face. he helped me up from the floor and gave me a toothbrush to brush my teeth.

i stomped my feet, groaning at the fact that i had to brush my teeth again.

jahseh sucked his teeth and picked me up then placed me in the bathroom counter.

"stop being a fuckin' baby so we both can go to bed." he snarled while putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush.

i instantly got upset and snatched my toothbrush away from him then began to brush my own teeth.

he get on my fucking nerves, fuck wrong with him.

jahseh glared at me before angrily walking out of the bathroom.

i finished brushing my teeth and cleaned off my mouth.

my stomach growled as soon as i finished getting comfortable in my bed making me kick the covers around aggressively.

i got off the bed and jogged downstairs, seeing jahseh already at the kitchen counter eating a bowl of cereal.

my hunger got the best of me as i pulled out strawberry yogurt from the refrigerator and hot cheetos out of the cabinet. i set them on the counter and ate them separately.

after a few seconds, i found myself dipping the hot cheetos into the yogurt.

"ewuh!" jahseh says, scrunching up his face.

i frowned, "it's good.."

he put his bowl in the sink before coming up to me and snatched the cheeto covered yogurt away from my hand.

"this shit look weird." he mumbled and bit a piece off of it, "i-" his scrunched up once more, he ran to the sink and spat it out.

"that shit is nasty!"

"you're nasty!" i semi-yelled.

jahseh took a quick look at me then turned off the water coming from the sink faucet. it looked like he was becoming furious but something was holding him back.

"you're lucky you have my kid growing inside you," he said quickly before leaving me in the kitchen dumbfounded.

i mean mugged him as he went up the stairs and shrugged my shoulders, turning around.

"ion' got no fuckin' baby growing inside me, tuh!"

-

hot cheetos & cold strawberry yogurt is good though. idc, don't say nothing if you haven't tried it 🗿.