rrrrRRRREEEEEE

Scranty's POV

"What?" I asked BMJ, dumbfounded. What the hell is she talking about?

"It makes sense thoooooo! WE HAVE TO KILL HIM BEFORE THE WORLD ENDS!!" BMJ screeched. Sheesh.

"Ok! Ok...so LA?" Yeemo said hesitantly, clearly thinking that BMJ is crazy.

We both nodded in response. We got to work. Gathering our blow darts, knives, green pens, movie theater glasses, portable cloning machines, merch and four Capri suns.

We put all of our supplies in our duffel bags, planned out our air duct routes and called our special friend...

"DAVID HASSELHOFF!" (can't spell and don't care) BMJ screamed.

The ground shook. Lights blown out, a terrible blaring sound made its way to our ears, flashes of red and yellow light came and went, and eventually it turned to black.

"You called?" A heroic voice called out. We turned our heads to find the outline of a man. The Hoff.

Long story short we rode on his back in the water (some body of water I dunno) until we got to a beach in California and we were shot off of his back and landed in the fluffy sand.

The smell of vegan and the absence of straws hit us like a ton of bricks.

"Ok so now what?" Yeemo asked with a raised eyebrow.

I started, "Well no-"

"Halt!" Three male voices yelled in our direction. We snapped our heads to the city nearby. Oh no.

CIA agents.