Why Are You Angry Mr. Alpha? You Rejected Me Remember? 4

Due to breaking the speeding limit five times on the way back too school, we made it on time, with about 2 mintues to spare thanks too Callum. I jumped out the truck, slamming the door behind me. "I'm surprised I didn't throw up Callum, your driving is completely insane." I muttered bitterly, I'm so glad I didn't actually throw up, that would've been a disaster and I'd have felt bad for ruining Callums interior. 

No-one replied, and I turned around to see Callum had backed Leah up against the car and they were having a... fiesty make-out sesh'. And they were not afraid of anyone seeing them. I felt myself get a little edgey, I quickly pushed the horrible feelings away.

I was deciding it was either really cute or super gross that it dawned on me I only had a few minutes until lessons started.

"I'm going guys, see you!" I said jogging away from their kissing stance. I should mention to Leah not to do that infront of me until I get a new love interest, I don't like being jealous of her, because I shouldn't be. She's my best friend, I should be over the moon for her and think its darn cute when they do things like that. But I can't help but be jealous of her. 

I found the Biology Lab and rushed into the class behind the other students who were slowly filling the room up. I found a seat close to the back, and dropped myself on it quickly before anyone else could grab it. I cradled my chin in my palm and waited for the room to continue too fill, then Mr. Darlan strolled his gaze floated over the room and a smile settled onto his handsome face. "Good, no-ones late." I sighed gently, I'm kind of glad for Callums stupid driving now. 

I listened intently to Mr. Darlans lecture, noting down anything I could, quite honestly this sexy god-like teacher is scary. 

I'm sure I fell asleep half way through, my brain telling me robitcally to note while I snoozed. Dreaming again, what would it be like to have a perfect relationship?

Someone to turn to whenever, keep you warm when your cold, having no doubts in the world about them... 

I know, if that did ever happen to me, it'd be in my dreams. I huffed out a deep breath, my mood dropping dramatically, I really need to start occupying my brain. It was a relief when I heard the home bell go off, I shoved my notebook and pen into my bag and strolled out the room towards my locker.

I stood two meters from my locker, my hands going to my hips and my anger was rising quickly. Leon lean't against my locker, his lips attached to Alina's, my heart beat doubled and I felt my anger quickly change to sadness.

Shaking my head, I clear my throat trying to get their attention, he didn't even bat a lash, but he knows i'm here. My hands felt clammy against my bag strap from holding it so tight, rolling my eyes I grabbed the back of Alina's blue low-cut top and pulled her off Leon. 

He looked down at me, a smirk flittered onto his face and he opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off by shoving him over, off my locker. Surprisingly he did actually stumble away a few feet, enough for me too open my locker. He was probably smirking because he thought I ripped that whore off him because I was jealous.

So freaking wrong.

I'm more hurt than jealous.

"Hey. You bitch!" I felt my shoulder be pulled on and Alina stood there her face red and she shouted her obscenities at me. I couldn't help but laugh, a chuckle escaped my lips and then another and then before I knew it I was in a fit of laughter. She looked hilarious. "Nothing is funny about this!" She screamed, laughter spluttered from my lips and I covered my mouth with my hand trying to hold it in. My body started shaking from the violent chuckles trying to escape, which only made me laugh harder.

I think it was the idea she was having a tantrum over a top, which is whats making me laugh. But maybe the fact her face had gone as red as her hair, also didn't help in the slightest. In the end she stomped off, leaving me, Leon and a ton of other students around us in amazement. How can she still be having tantrums at her age? Baffles me.

I turned back to my locker, instead of the blue door I came face to face with Leon's shoulder. "Move." I grumbled, looking up at him he was smirking again. "What do you want?" I said placing my hand on my hip.

"You." 

"Never going to happen, now move out of my way." I said shoving him again he stumbled away and I shoved books into my locker, slamming the door shut I walked down the hallway. Making sure I shot him the finger before I left the building. 

It felt so good. 

And it also hurt. Him kissing Alina? It honestly cracked my heart, my wolf's cries are still echoing around my head, and all I want to do is rip Alina to pieces. But for what? Leon.

So not worth getting my nails dirty or broken for that. 

Ignoring the sink of my heart, I swung my leg over my bike and rode out the school grounds too home, making a very quick habit of going over the speed limit once or twice. 

I burst through my front door, tears prickling my eyes, why is he even getting too me like this? I hate him! I hate him so god damn much! Yet my wolf still forgives him, like he's a total saint. And she very muchly expects me to too. 

Never going to happen. 

"Mum?" I choked, walking into the kitchen I dumped my bag on the dining table and my mother came out from the pantry with a bag of frozen peas. 

"Honey whats wrong?" she gushed putting the peas down, she wrapped me in a hug smoothing my frizzy black hair down. 

"I saw Leon making out with another girl." I said quietly, not letting myself shed any tears. I was secretly quite proud of myself for not doing so. 

"Oh Sweetie. You know what I think? I think he's no good." she huffed, a chuckle escaped my lips at her childish tone of voice. "You could get Alec to sort him out?" 

"Oh hell no mum, he'd go completely insane!" I said looking up at her, she nodded a smirk forming on her dark red lips. 

"It'd be pretty funny..." I scowled at her slapping her wrist gently.

"Bad mother!" I chuckled, sitting at the dining table I watched her make dinner. She turned too look at me, a dark expression covering her face now.

"You could complete the rejection."

Thoughts swirled round my head as I sat in my room, completing the rejection meant absolutely no mate whatsoever. 

I wouldn't feel anything for Leon anymore. He wouldn't feel anything for me anymore. 

The connection would break completely, leaving us both mateless until the day we die. The thoughts of that made my heart sadden. But the con's over came the doubts, it'd get him off my back. Forever. 

 I shook my head not wanting to think about completing the rejection, it'd be an awful battle with my wolf. She'd never forgive me. 

But it's deffinetely something worth thinking about in the future. 

This chapters crappy, but hopefully the story should start to get better. Thanks for reading!

VOTE+COMMENT<333