"God, you're so beautiful," Pris said, her eyes were full of desire. "Don't ever do that again or I won't be able to stop myself."

"Was I able to replenish your energy?" Dominique teased.

"You'll be the death of me." Pris shook her head and pulled her into a tight hug. "I changed my mind. Let's stop somewhere. I think I saw a shady motel few minutes ago. We could check in and you know," she whispered naughtily. Nakiliti si Dominique sa hininga nito.

Without breaking the hug, Dominique looked into Pris' eyes. "Maghahanap ka ba ng iba kapag...kapag hindi kita..." Nag-aalangan nyang itanong rito ang pangamba nya. "...kapag hindi tayo..."

Pris' eyes widened when she realized what she wanted to ask. "Of course not," she said and gently stroked Dominique's face. "Hindi yun ang habol ko sayo. I love you so much, Dominique. Just being with you like this is enough for me." Dominique felt her sincerity. "Well, I'm not gonna lie. Damn, I've been having indecent thoughts about you. You are a very, very, very attractive woman. You are so hot," Pris smiled. "But I'll only make love to you when you're ready. Hindi kita ipagpapalit sa iba dahil lang dyan. You are the girl of my dreams. Now that I have you, I will do everything to make you feel secure because you are worth it, my love."

Dominique felt her heart elated with happiness. She kissed Pris' lips. "I love you, Pris."

"I love you too." Niyakap sya ni Pris nang mahigpit. "From now on, I will practice chastity."

Natatawang bumitaw si Dominique rito. "Puro ka talaga kalokohan. Ilang oras pa ba bago tayo makarating?"

"Mga two hours siguro or less."

"Halika na. I want to snuggle," malambing na sabi ni Dominique.

They reached their destination in less than two hours and checked in at Grand Riviera Hotel. Binigyan sila ng suite overlooking Sabang Beach, which she couldn't see since it's dark outside. Nasa Baler sila this time. Dominique got excited. Tuturuan kaya syang mag-surf ni Pris?

"Are we going surfing? Will you teach me?" Tanong ni Dominique nang makapasok na sila sa kwarto.

"Depends. If the waves aren't too big, I'll teach you," ngumiting sabi ni Pris, na nakabakas na sa mukha nito ang pagod. She took off her sneakers and sat on the bed. Umupo si Dominique sa tabi nito at inihilig ang ulo sa balikat nito. She wanted to be near Pris as much as possible. Gusto nya lagi syang nakadikit rito. "I feel exhausted now that I'm on the bed." Namumungay na ang mga mata nito sa antok. "But I wanna take a bath."

In one swift motion, Dominique found herself lying on the bed and Pris on top of her.

"I thought you are g-going to practice c-chastity?" Dominique was suddenly nervous because Pris was staring at her intently. Her heart started beating fast. Pris smiled. She knew her effect on Dominique. She could see so much love reflected in her warm brown eyes. Dominique closed her eyes when Pris kissed her lips and savored the sweetness of it. It was slow and loving. Ramdam na ramdam nya ang pagmamahal nito sa kanya. It made Dominique loved her more.

"I made chastity my middle name but it doesn't mean I won't torture you with my kisses." Pris' eyes twinkled with mischief while gently stroking Dominique's face. "I love you so much, Dominique." She gave Dominique a quick kiss on the lips and stood up. "Maliligo na ako."

Nagring naman ang cellphone ni Dominique. Napasimangot si Pris nang makita kung sino ang tumatawag.

"Vincent. Hi!" Natatawang sagot ni Dominique dahil pilit na inaagaw ni Pris ang cellphone sa kanya. Nakakunot ang noo ni Pris nang ilayo nya ang phone rito. "Napatawag ka."

Unwritten (Summer Of Taking Chances Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें