welcome to jozi

"bye mom" said Victor with a weak smile,hiding his emotions as always. the bus drive was longer than he expected. he passed by all the beautiful mountains, the sterkfontein dam and a long boring road through the african savannah. this was the first time leaving home, and all alone, he thought to himself as he quickly wiped the tear that trickled down his face. half in a slumber he jolted up as the bus reached the station and a very noisy city filled his ears. he opened his eyes up to the great city of Johannesburg, he had finally reached the city. nervously climbing out to meet his eldest brother who looked rather glad to see him. "Ayy vicky , youve grown up quite a bit said Donald in his deep voice. Donald was nothing like Victor,he was tall broad and muscular with a very robust personality. he had a neat house in a quite and expensive neighbourhood. the grass was very green and the the garden well manicured. An amazing swimmingpool spread out in an L shape in the backyard. and a small bachelor flat,which was richly furnished stood on the opp the house beyond the pool. "Okay,so get comfortable boy,dinner is at 7. School starts at 7:30 am and we leave at 6:30am. You will Not be late." said donald as he walked off to the back entrance of his house.first day at the new school was as expected for him, unfriendly. he sat down at break,alone in a corner to eat his lunch, observing his new environment. among the normal boys and girls chatting and playing, something extraordinary caught his eye.  about 7 - 10 boys were standing in a circle and in the middle of the circle was a boy doing some strange acrobats . spinning and twisting and handstands and then falling backwards on his feet. Victor so badly wanted to take a closer look at the strange activity that gripped his attention,but knew he had better keep his distance. the first day at school wasnt so bad. just very different, his age boys smoking(15 years old), his class girls wore make up and had cell phones. All these things were not found where he came from, but now he was in a different world called ' Jozi' (short term for Johannesburg) ...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 15, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

capoeira boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें