Carnival

Ally's POV

When we got to the good court Trish started squeaking. "You're finally a couple." She squealed "Kinda, we are going on a date." Austin said "Still, the birth of Auslly." Dez explained "Ok." We both said "I have to go get ready." I exclaimed and kissed Austin's cheek "Bye." They all said When I got home I curled my hair and put on light pink jeans, a white top with pink flowers, and gold sandals. We are going to the carnival.

Austin's POV

I went to pick up Ally an she looks beautiful. "Ally you look amazing." I told her "Thank you." She smiled

At the carnival

"What do you want to do first?" She asked "Rides then eat." I answered "Good idea!" She giggled "OMG ARE YOU AUSTIN MOON AND ALLY DAWSON?" somebody screamed "Yes!" Ally responded "Can you sing tonight?" The girl asked "Of course. What's you're name?" I replied "Yay. I'm LuLu." She said

Austin

Last summer we met. We started as friends. I can't tell you how it all happened. Then autumn it came. We were never the same. Those nights, everything felt like magic. And I wonder if you miss me too. If you don't here's the one thing I wish you knew:

Both

I think about you every morning when I opened my eyes. I think about you every evening when i turn out the lights. I think about you every moment, everyday of my life. You're on my mind all the time. it's true. I think about you, you you, you you. I think about you, you you, you you.

Ally

would you know what to say if if I saw you today? Would you let it all crumble to pieces? 'Cause I know that I should forget you if I could. I can't yet for so many reasons. I think about you every morning when I open my eyes. I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights. I think about you every moment, every day of my life. Your on my mind all the time. It's true. I think about you, you you, you you. It think about you, you you, you you.

Austin

How long 'til I stop pretending what we have is never ending. Oh, Oh, Oh. If all we are is just a moment don't forget me cause I know I won't and I can't help my self. I think about you. Ooh,Ooh. I think about you. Ooh, Ooh.

Both

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes. I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights. I think about you every moment, every day of my life. you're on my mind all the time. It's true.

I think about you, you you, you you.

Ally's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Austin asked "Yes!" I say hugging him We go on a couple rides, eat, and then go home. "Night!" I say "Night!" Austin replies kissing my cheek