2.

I was enrolled in school Clairmont High, just like my parents.
I haven't been enrolled in school for years.
"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you?" my father asked worriedly.
"i'm sure my skateboard can take me dad." i joked trying to lighten the mood.
"Well it's 7:50 you better get going, i love you Quinny." he kissed my head.
I ran down the street and hopped on my board, strapping on a helmet as i went.
i lit my marlboro black and stuck in my ear buds trying to enjoy the peacefulness of the ride.
that's when i saw a black Jeep whip beside me, and a very lovable mexican man get out, Uncle Mike. i quickly threw the cigarette.
He stepped out of the car laughing.
"Don't act like i didn't see that, want a ride?" He giggled like a little girl.
I nodded and climbed shotgun.
"Listen I won't tell Vic, well i won't if you give me one, i'm out."
I reached in my pocket and grabbed a pack, i handed him one and lit one for myself.
twenty seconds after i put it out school came into sight.
I quickly exited the car and made my way to the front office.
I got my stuff fairly quickly and was directed to my first period, art.
I'm an art nerd and i was excited for this.
When I opened the door my eyes instantly went to the two kids in the back of the class. They noticed me staring, I looked away quickly and towards the teacher, I looked for her name on my schedule, Mrs.Foreback, easy enough.
"Uh hi, I'm Uhm Quinten Fuentes, I uhm I'm new." I realized I stuttered.
Mrs.Foreback stepped down from her seat.
"Hmm, I think you'll fit in with Vada and Jude, they're back there drawing." She smiled.
I grabbed my bag and sat on the other side of the table.
i see why they sit back here, i'm at least 10 feet away from the desks where everyone else sat.
I didn't say much, I pulled out my sketchbook and began drawing.
"I'm Judah, I just go by Jude though." I looked up to see the boy talking, he chewed on a lip ring (i the photo I have of him doesn't have a lip ring but he needs one okay.)
"I'm Quinn." I smiled up at him.
"I'm Vada, we'll take you under our wing new girl, starting with a tradition, what do you have next period?" She asked me.
"Uh I have math." i muttered while reading my schedule.
"Thank god, so do we, Mr. Miglino is a push over, I haven't been to his class in three years and i've remained a 3.9 GPA." Vada stared proudly.
"When first bell rings we move out into the basement." Jude laughed.
I have friends now, i know i will

forever love these two people.