Ultimate A.I.

Name: Cassandra Topeka

Age: 16

Height: 5'6

Weight: 143 lb

Gender: Technically Female

Pregame Appearance: ((*cough* What his sister looked like*cough*))

In-game Appearance:

...

... if you were to "remove" the suit...

Ultimate: Artificial Intelligence (she'll claim she's the Ultimate All-Arounder)

Personality: Well there's not much to say besides she's a typical robot. She's obedient and serious but she's trying to fit in with the humans, she knows that no one believes her claim of being human but she still wishes to be accepted as one. She does gain an idea of human emotions as the killing game goes on, causing her to become a sympathetic and understanding person (robot).

Pregame personality: Sort of the same as her in-game, but more insecure and self-conscious. She's only a little smarter than her in-game self since she understands humans more, for obvious differences, and she prefers to view others through technology such as using face-time or social media.

Backstory: A lonely scientist lost his sister in a car crash and was desperate to bring her back to life, in his despair he decided to make a robotic copy of his sister to create the illusion she was alive. Years went by he begun to build and program a robot to act like his sister, but there was one problem: if he were to implement the memories his sister had then the robot's systems would overload and shutdown permanently. Because of this he only decided for the robot to have his sister's appearance rather than a perfect copy, HELL his sister's name was Riliane not Cassandra, thus begun a new project to bring his creation to life. The scientist is now a young adult only a "few" years older than Cassandra, but he's still trying to convince himself that "she" and his deceased sister are two separate people.
... this doesn't stop him from seeing parts of the deceased girl in the robot however...

Execution: Well we wouldn't call it an "execution" really, but it'll just be her getting crushed to death by several heavy objects ending with the V3 Monokuma statue ending her. ((Either that or just her get zapped to the point her body explodes- I mean this IS a robot we're executing))

Likes: Computers, learning

Dislikes: Magnets, tap water

Quotes:

Ultimate Introduction Quote: "Greetings-fellow-human. I-am-User: 'Cassandra Topeka'. I-don't-see-how-this-is-a-talent-but-I'm-the-'Ultimate All-Rounder'. It's-nice-to-meet-you."

Being Accused of Murder Quote: "I... I-guess-this-is-fair... but-what-data-do-you-have-to-accuse-me-of-being-the-culprit?"

Being Accused of Being the Mastermind: "Does-it-look-like-I-would-be-capable-of-that...? Well-unless-I-was-programmed-to... I... I-mean...! IF-that-was-the-case-then-wouldn't-my-creator-be-the-true-mastermind?"

Before Rebuttal Showdown: "Allow-me-to-update-that-'logical'-data-you-presented!"

Before They Get Executed Quote: "I-can't-feel-anything-for-you-all... not-because-I'm-the-culprit, but-because-I'm-a-robot. Ha-ha... but-I-wish-I-could-care... I-wish-I-could-feel-anything-for-you-all... but-I-don't... well-it's-too-late-for-that, take-care-everyone. I-wish-you-all-the-best-of-luck-surviving~!"

Witnessing a Body: "... scanning for culprit... one person found**: ... I... I-can't-tell-can-I?"

Pregame vs In-game difference: She MIGHT only be mentally present in the killing game, like how the students were in SDR2 in those pods the whole time and they weren't dead. Either that or the team (pulled a fnaf and) put her skin on a robot, whatever's more appropriate~

Character Theme Song: ((Fun Fact: "Kokoro" means "heart" in Japanese))

Password: Kill the lights, kill the actor, kill the actress, or kill us all

**If we WANT to bring the NG code poisoning into this (which would only short-circuit the intelligence instead) then her forbidden action is to "Say who the culprit is before they're revealed"