Encounter

Today is rather peaceful.People are hurriedly going to their destination through rain. As I'm home, so the rain is not disturbing now rather I am enjoying it. I don't have class today-this is another reason of peace...inner peace. I closed my eyes,hearing the sound of rain. Yeah,I am loving it.

( ring,ring)

Woah,this ringtone really had to ruin the mood now.

Hello?
Hello.Is this Kayan? I'm Hazel,your classmate.We are supposed to give a presentation tomorrow.
Yeah,I know.Thank you for calling. But you guys didn't tell me about which part I should talk about.
Oh,Can you do the intro part along with some details about our parts?
Yeah,It's okay with me.
Okay, bye.
Bye.

I am a bit introvert.So,my classmates do not really interact with me unless it's really urgent. The presentation is tomorrow and they just notified me about my part!Great!
Atleast, Hazel is kind enough to call me.
Well,it's not the time to enjoy rain,i guess.
Alright,Kayan! You're smart.You can do it fast!
I live alone in a one room apartment near my university. So, sometimes I talk to myself as I have no one else to talk to.
I removed the curtain a little,looking outside. The sky is cloudy,not too bright,perfect for me.Well,a bit. Atleast I don't have to wear my glasses now.Oh!Did I tell you? I've got photophobia,so light is not my type of thing. But this world preffers light....
Ooops...I'm getting lost in my thoughts again!!!
It's time to study!!!

It took me 4 hours to complete my papers!Argh! I don't have a printer,so I'll have to go outside and if I go outside,there's going to be lots of people.....aaaaa! Why on earth there are so many people!
I don't know when the rain stopped.Alright,Kayan!Take a deeep breath. I walked outside. It's 7:13 pm,evening sky...Lucky me! I hurriedly walked near the corner.Need to finish my work here fast so that I can go to my room and be myself.
Ouch!What the...
-I'm sorry, Miss!Are you alright?
I bumped with somebody and I fell! Now,this idiot asking me if I'm alright!Can't you see that I fall because of you!!!
I tried to stand....great!I sprained my ankle.I looked at the idiot that made me fall.Two anxious eyes looking closely. Wait!This is NOT LOOKING!THIS IS SCANNING!
It's dark here,so I couldn't see his face clearly. Is this guy some kind of pervert!? Why is he scanning me?
-I guess,you hurt your ankle.Let me help you to stand.
Wow,sharp eyes!Then,I realised he wasn't scanning me,he was observing me.
-You don't need to help me.I can stand on my own.It's fine.Go on your way.
Like hell I am going get help from a guy! Filthy Animals! Who knows,maybe this guy intentionally bumped into me and now secretly enjoying my trouble!
-You fell because of me.Let me take you to hospital for check up.
-No,I'm fine.
I stood up by my own.See! This guy really trying to take me somewhere in the name of hospital!
Oye,where is the guy?Good!He went off on his own.
Screeech!
A fantastic Lexus car stopped beside me.Oh,It's that guy.I finally could see his face because of the headlight.
Wow! Shut up stupid hormones! I actually think that this guy is handsome.Not only handsome but...ooh,wow!
Kayan!See,  a demon came with heavenly appearance.You must keep your composure.
-Miss.Please,let me take you to hospital.
This guy is really tall,probably 187 or 188 cm.Green eyes,like the Chinese Parasol tree outside of my window.....beautiful.....
-You don't need to take me to hospital. I can go by myself.
Admiring a beautiful being and getting on a stranger's car are two different things.
-But,you've hurt yourself pretty badly.
Annoying. Is he deaf? Can't hear!?
-I'm fine.Please,don't bother yourself.
-Alright.As you are refusing again and again. I guess,it is me who is bothering you.Here,this is my card.Please,call me for compensation.
-Okay,I will.
Like hell I will.
He smiled at me. My hormones got noisy again.
Finally,he is gone.I tossed out his card,no need to keep in touch with a stranger.  I guess,that guy is pretty well off.I mean,driving a Lexus and so on.
I finished my work outside despite being hurt. I came to my room.My ankle,woah!pretty swelled! I treated my ankle.
Branches of the chinese parasol brushing my windows.I guess,it's windy outside. I opened the window and fresh air entered in the room.There is a sweet smell in the air.I closed my eyes and almost instantly remembered the green eyes.
What! I opened my eyes instantly. It's not normal for me to remember a stranger let alone a guy.
I looked at my foot.Oh,that's right. My brain is reminding me that I got hurt because of a guy.
What an annoying encounter!
But...His eyes....yes,they were truly beautiful....