𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Start from the beginning

"I don't know bro, I'm just ready for all of this to blow back and I can finally be with you again"

"same"

There was a silent pause before he spoke up again.

"aight well you get to class, I'll talk to you later"

"okay. I love you"

"nah nigga, you got me. and I got you"

"you so corny" I chuckled

"aight seriously though get your ass to class 'fore I come there and make you"

"oh please, you're not even allowed on campus" I said as I stood up

"don't test me lil nigga"

"whatever major loser" I said before hanging up the call

I walked down the hall to my class which was only a couple of feet away from where I was sitting.

When I got to it the door was closed, which is unusual since it's always opened. Unless I had a test in this class too that I forgot about. The little window in the door was covered too by what looked like paper taped behind the door. What's going on?

I twisted the knob which was unlocked and slowly pushed the door open. The lights were off in the room. I fully walked in then dropped my drink at the sight in front of me.

All the students and the professor were down on the ground protecting their heads while three gunned men had guns pointing at them.

"I'm guessing your the faggot who's boyfriend raped my daughter" One of them said while aiming his gun towards me

I didn't know what to say—I couldn't say anything for that matter. My heart began racing, palms sweating, barely breathing. There's literally a gun aimed at me. My life can be over in two seconds.

"you deaf?" He said walking closer to me

I tried backing up but I was too close to the front of the room that my back hit against the wall.

"you got two seconds to speak" He said and I knew it wasn't a bluff

"y-y-y-yes" I stuttered as I nodded my head rapidly

"great. pull out your little phone and call him. tell him to come here"

"h-he's not a-a-allowed"

"I don't give a shit! call him...tell him you need him to come now! and you better be convincing because for every twenty minutes he's not here I'll shoot someone"

I slowly reached down to my pocket to get my phone, very slowly so he didn't think I was doing something else. 

I held the phone up to my to unlock it then went to the phone app.

"and you better not try calling anyone else or I'll kill half of the people here"

I nodded then clicked Masai's contact which was the first number on my call log.