𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬

Start from the beginning

"oh"

"yeah. so how you like it here?" He asked

"it's alright. I definitely liked it much better last semester, but then again I have a lot going on this semester"

"oh yeah, he told me you was going through some things. he ain't tell me what but just told me to be easy with the questions"

"yeah there's just a lot going on. when did Maj leave?" I asked feeling a little hungry

"uhh about twenty minutes ago"

Oh great he should still be on his way or there already. I picked up my phone and texted him to get me something as well then sent him $20. Then I texted Masai letting him know I was in my room even though he dropped me off, mainly just to start conversation.

"so what's your major?" I heard

"business admin, you?" I asked while still looking down at my phone

"computer and information systems and minor in graphic design"

"oh so you smart?"

"I don't like to brag...so I'll just let my three point eight gpa speak for me"

3.8? That's the same gpa Sai has, expect he's probably a sophomore being that Majesty is so that holds more weight.

"you play 2k?" He asked changing the subject

"ehh, occasionally" I shrugged

I sometimes play it with Masai when he's playing. If he's gonna ignore me for a game I might as well play it with him.

"come, I'll take it easy on you"

"who said I needed you to take it easy? my boyfriend's one of the best ball players on campus and I can even beat him from time to time"

"virtual ain't reality boo, but hurd the big balla. come scrape me then"

I hate being challenged because I'm one of those people who always wants to be right. I know that's a bad trait to have but at least I admit it, some people can't. That and never backing out of dares are my two weaknesses.

"I hope your skills are better than your gpa" I said while dragging my chair by him

He just chuckled then handed me a controller.

"nah, the other one" I said while pointing to the gold controller

I thought he'd argue but he just scoffed then switched controllers. I smirked then sat down. Let's not fail Masai now.

Time pretty much flew by after that. We played round after round until Majesty finally walked in interrupting us.

"who's leading?" He asked while setting the food down on his desk

"me" I cheesed

"nah this nigga a cheater"

"bro his nigga play ball, really good, he know the whole playbook. I don't know why you even tried" Majesty laughed

I paused the game then got up to go over to him. There were two bags of Qdoba on his desk. It's been a minute since I last had Qdoba. I was supposed to get Masai some a while ago since he never tried it but that never happened.

"this one's yours" He said holding up one of the bags

"thanks"

"no problem. so how was your weekend? what'd you do, besides the obvious" He said with a devious smile

"we actually didn't do that. we did do stuff, just not that. we mostly chilled, cooked, watched some movies—that was yesterday. early today we looked at more house options for the fall. it was a calm weekend but still was great to spend time with him"