𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢

Start from the beginning

He asks me about this every night on FaceTime ever since he got arrested. Him, my dad, Storm and Taylor. They know what answer to expect yet they keep asking.

"I don't really pay attention to them"

"Micaiah!" He said much louder this time

"Sai what do you expect me to tell you huh?"

"the truth"

"the truth? you want to know about how people have been giving me the dirtiest looks ever? how I hear whispers and mumbles everywhere I go? how barely anybody sits near me in class besides the foreign students? how I've gotten the worst messages in my DM's talking about I should kill myself? how I've lost the little amount of friends I had including those on the dance team? all for what, so you can blame yourself? nah. so like I said before, I don't pay attention to them"

He was silent after that and I could tell what I said made him feel bad, which is exactly why I didn't want to say anything. I've lied to him and my dad all week saying everything was good at school, I only ever told Taylor what was going on.

"why you ain't tell me? I woulda had Wayne fuck up anyone messing with you"

"it's not that serious, it's not like they're bullying me. everyone's just distancing themselves and I don't blame them"

"why? it's not like you're the one being framed for rape"

"yeah well you're my boyfriend and it's obvious that I still support you so in their eyes I'm just as bad as 'the rapist'"

"so then drop me. delete our pictures and shit, make everyone think we not together anymore and that you don't support me. we can go back to how we first started, only close friends knowing about us"

"Sai that's not happening. I'm not putting up a front just so people will like me. I support you one hundred percent, you're all that matters to me. I still have Majesty and I still have Ty, they're good enough friends"

"and you have Wayne, he's got your back so don't be afraid to go to him for anything you would need me for—besides dick obviously"

The rest of the ride to the hotel was quiet but a soothing silence. We ordered food on the way so we wouldn't wait so long once we got there.

"is your mom back home yet?" I asked as we waited for the elevator

"yeah she got back like two hours ago"

The elevator came and we rode it up to the fifth floor where his room was. He offered to carry the duffle for me as he should since it was mostly filled with his things.

He unlocked the door once we got to it then opened it allowing me to go in first.

"thank you" I said as I walked in

He followed behind then set the duffle down by the door.

Not even seconds past and I was lifted off the floor and was being carried towards the bedroom. I started giggling and wrapped my arms around his neck for stabilization.

He used his foot to widen the already open door then walked into the room and dropped me down on the bed.

He then took off my shoes and kicked off his before crawling on top of me. My stomach was filled with butterflies and my cheeks were getting sore from how hard I was smiling. It's amazing how after all these months he still has this affect on me.