🍂5🍃

Yedam

"Thanks for the food, aunt" I said to aunt, followed by a bow.

Junkyu and I started walking and followed the directions given by aunt. When we reach the house, the lights was on and I wonder why?

I thought Jeongwoo is sleepy and tired, so I expected the house would be off.

When we enter the house, carrying a luggage and bag with us. My mouth formed an 'O' from what I saw.

Jeongwoo is sitting on the floor while slurping ramen, he even stopped and act like a statue when he notice us. Haruto is on the edge of the table, eating sushi, same reaction with Jeongwoo. It feels like we're a statue.

I'm just shook because I thought he's sleeping, but then I remember, he's Park Jeongwoo.

When we all got recovered, I coughed to change the atmosphere. I smiled at Haruto and looked at Jeongwoo.

"Here you are, eating instead of laying on the bad after saying you're sleepy and tired" I sarcastically said before I continued walking inside and went to the room where aunt says we'll be staying.

It's not hard to find tho because it's near the living room, which is the living room is near the kitchen too. Junkyu and I would be staying in the same room, while Jeongwoo and Hyeonwoo hyung will be staying.

"Yah Jeongwoo, where did you get the noodles?" I heard Junkyu asked with his usual cute voice.

"I told Haruto to buy some" he said then continue eating. That's what I heard before I went inside the room.

Seriously!?

"Seriously Woo!? Until here you'd let other people buy you food? Don't you feel ashamed!?"

"Why would I if it'd about food?" I still heard their conversation, but I didn't bother to listen while staring at the room.

The room is not that small and big, it's enough for two persons. There is also two bed, one on the left and on the right and a wide bedside table at the center of it, which where is the window is located.

The room is a mixture of brown and beige, while the bed is both white. I roam around to find the cabinet, but I wanna laugh at myself because it's just beside me. It's not the typical cabinet you see, but it's a cabinet which is stuck on the wall I suppose. There is also a TV at the center of the room.

I sat down on the left side of bed and started to transfer my clothes from the luggage to the cabinet. It's almost 12 when I'm done, I also lay down for 5 minutes before I decided to go to wash my body because I feel sticky and bad after that long journey of ours. There is no CR in our own room, so I really need to go outside.

I heard different kind of voices, but I heard an unfamiliar voice. When I went out, they looked at my direction. And I was right, there is an unfamiliar guy with them, and Jeongwoo and Junkyu seems close with him now.

He wore a simple white shirt and jacket with a ripped jeans.

"Oh, that's Yedam! He's what I'm talking about!" Jeongwoo said.

Oh, so I'm their topic eh?

-
Please vote and comment your thoughts and opinion sorry for grammar errors

Happy Valentines everyone!