Private version of Chapter 18: Fun

AN:

Privet version available

I am so very sorry, I had to of redid this chapter about a hundred times and i still don't like how it turned out. Its so short and I'm so sorry. Maybe you guys will have a different idea. Thank you so much to those have waited for me threw my procrastination and perfectionism, I'll try not to take so long next time...

I got the idea of the Mating connection from Varzanic. His stories are amazing.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am defiantly ready for this.

Jeremy moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed slightly making me moan. The kiss deepened and Jeremy found enough strength to flip us over. I laced my fingers in his hair as his hands found their way over my body.

In what seemed like no time at all, our cloths were off and Jeremy was looking down at me with a look of pure lust in his eyes. He was lightly grinding against me making me moan as we kissed. I felt something touch my hole and I gasped.

"Um... Do you have any.... uh...." he blushed not able to finish his sentence, but I knew what he was talking about.

"In the top drawer," I say, a slight blush making its way to my face. He dug around in my drawer until taking out a small thing of lube. Putting a fair amount around my hole, he slowly slid a finger in. The small pain made me wince but it soon turned into pleasure. He moved his finger in and out until I was stretched out enough for him to slide in another finger. I moaned, bucking my hips slightly as he started to scissor me.

"Just relax," he came down and kissed me deeply as he continued preparing me. I kissed him back trying to do exactly what he said. His lips left mine and continued down to my neck. His tongue came out and licked the sensitive skin making me shiver. His fingers left me and he lined his huge cock up with my entrance, gently pushing his head passed the tight ring of my ass.

"Jeremy!!" I half moaned half screamed from the overwhelming mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Just breath," his deep voice was dripping with lust as he whispered in my ear. "I'll be gentile I promise," he gently moved my legs so they were wrapped around his waist. "Ready?"

I gave a simple nod and that's all the encouragement he needed. He slowly thrust his cock all the way into my ass down to the base. A scream erupted from my lips from the pain of my virgin wall being stretched to their limits. He came down and kissed me deeply, quieting my screams, as he slowly pulled out till only his tip was inside me once again, and thrust back in. The pain caused tears to drop from my eyes as he moved, which he quickly kissed away.

Soon the pain was replaced with mind numbing pleasure and I was reduced to a moaning mess underneath Jeremy. His thrusts increased in pace and strength as he kissed and licked the sensitive skin on my neck, his hot body rubbing against my hardened member with each thrust, simply adding to the pleasure.

"Jeremy..." I moaned as he grazed the skin with his sharp teeth. My fingers tighten their grip on his hair, causing a sexy moan to escape his lips. His pace became frantic as he pounded my ass. He was getting close, and so was I.

"This will only hurt for a second," Jeremy whispered in my ear. Before I could register what he was talking about, I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as he dug his teeth deep into my flesh. A loud moan filled the room as pure pleasure radiated from the wound, causing me to reach my climax with such intensity that my visioned blurred. A few seconds later, Jeremy exploded his hot seed into my ass, groaning low, almost animal like, and deepening the wound on my shoulder.

He pulled out slowly and released my shoulder. Laying beside me, he pulled me to his chest and started licking the wound that was already starting to heal. My eyelids grew heavy and started to close on their own will. He pulled me closer to him as I fell asleep, and the last thing I remember is him wonderful voice whispering in my ear, "I love you."