Awkward

He chuckles as you blush a little. Deadpool then stands and puts his arm around your neck. "No worries I won't tell Spidey" he whispers in your ear.

"Uuhhh guys ya know I can see you right?" Spider man says. Deadpool unraps his arm around you as you sigh heavily. You look back up at Spider man and Deadpool. "So uh.... You guys are gonna stay for awhile right?" You ask.

"Yeah we are, because someone just had to thr-" Spider man said but was interrupted by Deadpool.

"We talked about this already it wasn't my fault!" Deadpool yelled.

"oh yes it is....." Spider man said with a stressed out tone. You stand there confused and just watching them fight. Spider man looks at you and sighs. "sorry we don't mean to fight in front of you" Spider man said.

"I-it's ok" you tell him.

"but if you don't mind we might have to stay here for awhile" he says again looking down then looking back at you.

"Oh I don't mind, no worries" you say with a smile.

"So.... what should I call you guys...." You ask.

"Well since you already saw me, my names Peter" Spider man says.

"And I'm Wade Wilson" He says while giving you a Sexy smirk then lifts his left eyebrow. He then reaches his hand out for a shake. You looks at him for a second then decide to shake it, but you were wrong. He gently went for a kiss on your hand. But you reject it and punch his stomach. "s-shit your a strong one huh?" He says while he does a broken chuckle.

"Hell yea, so don't try shit" you say moving your hand away from him. Spider man walks away slowly "ima just go and get a snack".