A

It started when...

6 months ago.

"Please introduce yourselves."

In a classroom of almost twenty-six heads, there were two standing in front of fairly interested classmates. It was pretty sunny outside, the birds were waving at the students and singing their sweet song. The classroom was lit with the bright sunlight but also the loud whispers among the classmates. Already, there were people who compared our looks, height, and the way we dressed. The girl who had long, black hair who was skinny and taller than the average Korean girl smiled softly and introduced herself, "My name is Jess. I have a Chinese name but I don't really want to reveal it."

The way she talked had a particular ring of sass to it, but she clearly wanted to be nice so she smiled softly at her new classmates. The gentle breeze from the windows blew through her hair like if she was filming a CF. I snorted to myself when I saw this, and heard the boys in awe of her beauty.

Everyone already judged the way she spoke Korean. She spoke way too well for a transferring student from China. Her voice was saccharine, sweet like lavender. Her hair was wavy and flowing above her new, crisp uniform. All were speechless at her goddess like beauty. Her skin was creamy tan, as it was glowing softly against the sunlight.

Then all eyes were on me.

Disappointment.

My short jagged black hair, bleached pink underneath, and my strong visuals that resembled to more like a security guard rather than the princess. I had the habit of crossing my arms, and I heard my mother's voice ringing through my ears to not do that. I unfolded my arms quickly as my turn is next, and I cleared my throat quietly under my breath. There were different responses to how they reacted to when Jess had introduced herself. I preferred to have a few buttons unbuttoned, with a blue t-shirt underneath. "My name is Han Ryujin. Recently transferred because of my dad."

Already you would hear the clammers and whispers of whose pretty and whose the annoying one. You could hear them chanting on who they might date. As if they had the chance to even make eye contact with Jess. The teacher hushed everyone down, as I rolled my eyes when the boys kept hollering.

Boys.

One particular student stood up, and stared right at us. His eyes crinkled into an eye smile, which many girls around him started to giggled and blush at his expression. He bowed at the teacher before speaking up in a smooth tone, "I am the class president, Lee Jeno. Nice to meet you guys. Miss Wang."

Miss Wang seemed to also be swoon over the young lad's smile and charm. But that bothered me. That didn't seem charming at all.

"Welcome Ryujin and Jess. Ryujin can sit next to Jeno, and Jess can sit next to Don- someone wake him up please."

Everyone laughed and stared at Jeno, who walked over to the sleeping male next to the window. Apparently from all the whispers, the sleeping male is the class clown. Jeno shook the male awake, as everyone had anticipated for the next move. "Ah, that was a great nap- Ooh Miss Wang."

The so-called class clown stood up and stared at us intently, and made his way over to us. He was trying too hard to make us laugh, which Jess kindly giggled when the stupid boy pretends to fall onto the floor. I grunted without knowing. I despise those who try too hard..basically everyone in this classroom.

"I'm Donghyuck, but some call me Haechan..that will be a future stage name for when I do comedy acts. Some call me the King of Humor."

Many cheered when he finished his little, petty introduction. Miss Wang dismissed us to our seats, as I found my way to Jeno. He let me sit next to the window, as I preferred to stare outside. He tapped my shoulder when I did, having his hand out for handshake. "I'm Lee Jeno. I'll be your desk buddy. Let me know if you need help."

I stared at his hand, before looking up at his eyes. His eyes were barely seen as they were crinkled into the most cutest eye smile. He's trying too hard. I shook his hand and replied with a grunt, "You know who I am so let's get this over with."

Jeno's head tilted slightly to signal the sign that he's confused. But, he was actually taken aback with someone being so rude to him. He kept his cool, tilting his head back to where it was before, and smiled again, "No worries."

Something's not right with this president. The way his hand shook a little when I rejected his kind actions. The way he crinkled his eyes to be the most perfect disguise to cover the way his eyes would glare at me. The way he would smile to mask his anger. The way that he didn't let go of my hand after I tried to pull away. The whispers and talks around me disappeared, and suddenly I was intrigued to know more about this fake ass.