I got some glares when I went back to tell my management that I would need to leave. I knew they could take care of things, it was anyway just smoothing out the plans for the rest of the shows. They didn't need me for that.

When I was home I locked the door behind me and send Harry a quick text.

To H: What are you doing?

From H: Just relaxing. Didn't have much to do today. You?

To H: Just fixing myself a drink.

From H: You home?

To H: Yeah!

From H: Good!

To H: Why is that?

From H: Well, maybe now you can send me nudes ;)

I snorted. What? Nudes?

To H: You can't be serious.

From H: I am. Wanna see some skin!

To H: Are you drunk?

From H: Nope. Just horny.

I groaned. What is this boy doing to me?

To H: Fuck Harry!

From H: I'd love to.

To H: Harry, stop it.

From H: Why? I'd just love to do some sexting with you!

I laughed out loud then. Is sexting even a word? I grabbed my drink and went to my bedroom. I was horny as fuck and if Harry wanted to do this, I was down for it. This would definitely be something new, but I would probably do anything for that man.

I undressed quickly, only keeping my black boxers on, and laid down on my back, leaning against the headrest. I snapped a quick picture of my face and upper body and send it to Harry.

To H: Let's do it.

From H: Fuck, Z. You are so fucking hot. I'd love to touch that skin of yours. It looks like caramel. And those tattoos are insanely hot.

I imagined his hands on my skin and could feel myself getting hard.

To H: Tell me more. What else would you do if you were here?

From H: I would straddle your lap and kiss every tattoo on your chest.

I pictured that in my mind and moved my hand down my chest and into my boxers, making it more difficult to type a response.

To H: Gonna call you.

From H: K

When I waited for the call to connect my heart started to beat more quickly. I had never done anything like it and I was nervous as hell. But then I heard Harry's husky voice and my nerves were forgotten.

"Are you touching yourself, Z?" he asked.

"Yes," I groaned.

"How does it feel? Tell me," he demanded.

"It feels good. Would be better if it would be your hand wrapped around me though."

"Just close your eyes, and picture me in your lap, my fingers wrapped around your cock, moving my hand up and down."

"Fuck, yeah," I growled into the line. I pulled my boxers down and off to better feel myself.

"I love your voice," he whispered huskily. "It sounds so sexy." He moaned then and I knew he was touching himself as well.