"Do you think you could help me?"

~•~•~

The number one pro-hero was in a pickle, trapped in a wrestler hold with the abominable creature holding him hostage. The beaked-creature was half submerged into a warp, his legs standing firm at the other end of the purple hole, as it continued to drag the hero into it.

Shigaraki Tomura, was attempting to cut All Might into two.

With a hitch, Midoriya rushed back towards the fight. Being told to take Aizawa up by the pro-hero after you made your way towards the dome-structure ahead, Midoriya could only hastily decide to rush down to save his mentor.

'Trust me with this, I have a feeling you're needed here.' Was this what you had meant when you declined his offer to follow you. Midoriya watched guffawed, unease at the scene, All Might just can't be finished here.

He raced over, screaming from the top of his lungs of the hero's name, the yell catching more attention than wanted as the villain seemed to snicker at his reckless act.

A warp appeared before his eyes, as he watched with widen eyes, unable to slow his pace as he was about to transported once again. The darkness that was inches away from swallowing him whole.

Then, Bakugo had smashed over, "Get the hell outta here!" A snarky grin taking over his feature as he released an explosion at Kurogiri, tackling the villain down, his metal armor pushed down as Midoriya awed at his childhood friend.

Kirishima who followed the blonde had aimed to strike at the head villain, only to narrowly missed as he cursed lightly, pouting at his miss.

Not only that, Todoroki had just arrived to release a haul of ice onto the strange-creature-like villain, standing at the side without a worry, inevitably allowing All Might to release himself from the prison he was attached too. As the hero stood away from the frozen animalistic creature.

"You've pinned down our way out, well this is a problem." Shigaraki mint-hair was brushed by the heavy wind, as he watched unbothered as Bakugo had placed an arm down against the warp-quirked man, gloating at his success.

"You slipped up you bastards! And just like I thought-there's a limit to how foggy your body can get! And you're using that misty crap to hide your body. Just like that goddamn pup found before you warped us." Bakugo commented snarkily, a shit-eating grinning ever-so present on his rogue features. He didn't take notice of the howling vortex looming down at them eerily.

In attempt to release himself, Kurogiri made a move before the blonde threatened him once again, not a hint of remorse held on his voice. "Don't move, if I decide you're doing anything fishy, I'll blow you straight to kingdom come!"

Kirishima glanced back at the blonde, commenting with a sweat drop, "That's not very hero-like dude..."

The red-head could only glance up worriedly, the black hole seemed to be swallowing any form of particle, covering the dome with darkness, his spiked-up hair could feel the heavy breeze. He wasn't completely certain but he had an inkling feeling you were involved with this somehow.

Speaking of which-Kirishima glanced over at Midoriya, who was currently distracted by the villains at the moment. He didn't move from his battle stance, as he spoke with brows drawn together worriedly.

"Hey Midoriya-where's the others?" He asked, did he come here alone, as Kirishima frowned at the surprise greenette.

"Tsuyu-chan and Mineta-kun are taking Aizawa-sensei to the entrance, and (last)-" Midoriya answered to the Kirishima's worries, before the green-head glanced over towards the dome-structure, where the windstorm zone lay, as the red-head followed his line of gaze, squinting curiously.