You smiled, rubbing the side of the creature's face as it hummed delightfully. You look determinately up, moving the furred-animal on your head who yipped. You rolled up your sleeves, the grey uniform dried and crumpled from being completely drenched, as you glanced at your arms worriedly.

'My quirk releases a scent that lures strange or abnormal creatures, such as the 'Pokémon'. It's an uncontrollable quirk, that is particularly strong when I expose my arms.'

Clenching your hands into fists, you stared thoughtfully. 'Judging from the tight-spaced rescue-joint, I can safely assume that there isn't anything I could lure currently, which leaves me safe and empty-handed.'

Safety should be a priority for now, you couldn't express how anxious you would be, luring quirk-like creatures now of all things. You took a hefty inhale, relaxing your body. Without a moment of hesitation once more, you glanced up at the windstorm zone, the gushing winds were loud enough to be heard outside, unless you were actually hearing the mess of the vortex above.

The zoned out Pokémon above was blank, completely tranced-like. Did she see something unnerving to the point she can't seem to turn back to reality? She was purposely avoiding the people below now, and just letting the time tick as the black hole increases in size. In fact, you noticed Gardevoir using her powers, her telekinesis, on the back hole. Was she trying to quicken the black hole's size?

You gotta intervene, as you pursed your lips, 'Hang on Gardevoir, I'm coming!'

You blinked when suddenly you heard some noises inside the windstorm zone, sounds of scuffling yelling. You furrowed your eyebrows, is there one of your classmate inside dealing with the villains?

Do they need your help? You questioned hesitantly, eyes zeroing in on the Pokémon acting up.

Sighing, you shook your head. There wasn't much time to lose, yet here you were still hesitant to continue. You have to focus on the task at hand.

Maybe you could climb up with something sharp in-hand, maybe one of the villain's you knocked out might have some weapons you could 'borrow' that would act as supporters. Maybe that'll make it easier to climb up without slipping.

You attempt to take a step-back, hoping to find a way up when something literally burst out of the dome, frightening you as you jumped in outright fear. Eevee squealed loudly as the creature's head literally poked out of the newly created hole.

Eyes widen, you jumped back earnestly when you were met with familiar hollow eyes, looking at you friendlily as the shadow-formed creature seemed happy to see you once more. Sporting a quite lively voice, much different to the bird-headed student, he greeted you with a salute, "Hiyo!"

"H-Hi." You nodded alarmed, Eevee on the other hand almost slipped down from your head, as you easily captured the frightened animal. "D-dark shadow?" You called out, remembering meeting the odd creature before as it nodded affirmatively.

'My quirked called him didn't It-I hope Tokayami inside is okay.' You cursed your stupidity. You panicked a little, only to peek into the hole Dark Shadow had created, as you spotted the wide-eyed bird, and a frantic Koda not to far away.

You sighed, they were fine. There's nothing for you to worry about.

You could see the duo making their way over, jogging as you glanced once again above, biting the inside of your cheek worriedly. There's got to be a faster way up...

Your eyes widen in realization, as you leaned towards the shadowed creature staring at you questionably, a smile finally making an appearance as you asked it quickly.