Chapter 2

After finding a good place to set up camp, James layed Ash down and checked for any injuries. Luckily there wasn't any." Alright, we'll spend the night here and then go to Nanny and Pop-Pop's house." James said." Sounds good." Jessie and Meowth said in unison. Just then, Ash started stirring and woke up. Ash looked around confused until he saw the trio." W-what happened? W-where are we?" Ash asked confused. Meowth than told Ash what happened and why they were here as well as the plan to go to James grandparent's house. Ash started crying when he heard what his mother and friends did. James comforted Ash until he couldn't cry no more. Ash fell asleep still cuddled up to James. The trio then fell asleep as well. A week later, they made it to James grandparent's house and knocked on the door. James had a sleeping Ash on his back with Jessie standing on one side and Meowth on the other. Nanny and Pop-Pop answered the door and were surprised to see them. They let them in and James explained everything after laying Ash on the couch." Why would they do such a thing?" Pop-pop said angrily." Oh, poor child." Nanny said as she looked at Ash." So what are you going to do?" Pop-pop asked. James, Jessie, and Meowth discussed what to do for a bit until they found the answer." Jessie and I are going to adopt him." James said with Jessie agreeing." And I'm going to be his first Pokémon." Meowth added on. Nanny and Pop-pop were surprised but nonetheless happy." Well then, I know the perfect Region for you guys to live in." Pop-pop said." What is it?" James asked confused." It's called the Alola Region and it would be perfect for you guys." Nanny said. Nanny then turned to the living room doorway to see that Ash is awake." James." Nanny said and pointed to the doorway. James and Jessie saw Ash in the doorway and motioned for him to sit by them which he did." What do think Ash, would you like James and I to be your parents?" Jessie asked nervously. Ash thought for a moment." Yeah, I would like that." Ash said. Meowth than lept onto his lap and Ash started petting him earning a purr." Also I'm your starter now too." Meowth said enjoying being petted." OK." Ash said with a giggle. James and Pop-pop went to discuss about the Alola Region. Jessie was talking to Nanny and Ash kept petting Meowth, who had fallen asleep. I going to love my new life. Ash thought as he drifted off to take a nap.