His lips weren't too far from you which made it more irresistible not to kiss them so passionately.

"What is it you want?" he whispers as he comes closer to your ear.

You stiffen and the word a seem harder to form by the minute.

"Y/n" he huskily whispers as he begins to kiss the sensitive part behind your ear.

"I want you" you barely manage to say feeling a smile form on his face.

He doesn't hesitate to kiss you as he grabs a hold of your cheeks and pulls you close to him. Savoring every second of your lips.

His tongue soon asks for access which you immediately grant without hesitation.

Soon both of your tongues dance around in each other's mouths leading to more sexual tension amongst you two.

He reaches over and places his hands on your waist wrapping he had a securely around it.

He doesn't part his lips but begins to lift you up onto his lap which you don't avoid or hesitate.

It seemed oddly natural for you to do so you let it happen.

His hands began to lower further down your back causing you to slightly moan into the kiss.

He parts his lips for breath and teases you.

"I bet he doesn't make you feel the way I do, does he?" he heavily breaths out.

Your chest rises and falls at a quick sleep allowing no words to spill out.

"Does he touch you the way I do?" he caresses your collar bone and draws small figures around it with his fingers causing your skin to curl up.

"Just kiss me" you begged and pulled him close.

He didn't try to avoid your lips because in actuality he craved them so much he could wait to taste them again.

You two were out of control craving each other touch and fulfill the feeling you two had caused.

Soon that was cut short.

"Y/n" you hear Chris call out.

You ignore it hoping it was only in your head. That it was only the remorse talking but it wasn't.

"Y/n" he repeated.

You pushed Grayson away and told him to go.

"He's here so I need you to go," you said slightly out of breath.

"Not yet" he mumbled before attacking your lips this time you resisted.

"You know what go ahead and go back to him" he scoffed and allowed you to unstratle him.

"Grayson" you sternly said.

"Don't care" he cokily said before disappearing.

You were clearly dumbfounded by his change in attitude but decided to ignore it in the time being.

You organized your notes and pretended to work as you were before Grayson got here.

Your breathing began to slow down once Chris showed up.

"Sorry practice ran late" he smiles.

"It's fine I got to finish some stuff" you smiled back and packed your things up.

"Are you ready?" he asked before grabbing a hold in your bag.

"Yep" you fakely smile walking ahead of him.

After this, it had been confirmed that Grayson was trouble and that you were now involved in it.

------

A/n

This ran kind of long oops

Love you <3