Chanel outfit

Kanari and kamari outfit

Kyrie outfit

After 10 more minutes of waiting we heard a knock at the door which made me stand up as I was walking to the door the knocking got louder and louder

"Damn bitch let me get to the motherfuckin door first damn" I said getting mad. I swung the door open to be met face to face with the Nba gang when I opened the door I almost immediately locked eyes with youngboy aka my baby daddy🤫 after I opened the door I walked away signaling for them to follow me. It was just me, Chanel and the nba gang in the living room since the kids were in the playroom again. We sat in silence for about 2 minutes before Ben finally spoke up.

"So where my son at" he said lookin at Chanel who looked at me signaling for me to go get kyky. I walked into the playroom to see nari and kyky watching kids play with toys on their iPad while Mari was Asleep on the little couch that was in their. I went and picked kyky up and told nari we would be right back she nodded and continued to watch the video. When I walked back into the front room all eyes were on kyrie. I put him down on the floor and her ran toward Chanel. She picked him up and walked him over to Ben he immediately started smiling because he knew exactly who Ben was because we showed and told the kids everything about their dads so they knew what they looked like and all. When she put him down he ran to Ben hugging him.

"DADADADA" he said making everybody laugh and awww. It was the cutest thing.

"So is this the only thing we came over here for" the one with the big ears said.

"Um no there is actually something youngboy should know" I said looking around at everyone before my eyes landed on youngboy to see he was already staring at me.

"What I need to know" he said with a confused look on his face.

"Um well you-" I got cut off by nari running out of the playroom with the iPad in her hand. When she seen everyone in the room she scrunched her face up until her eyes landed on youngboy.

"DADDDYYYYY" she said running to him jumping on him to hug him. He had confused look on his face so did everyone else. But he picked her up and hugged her back while staring at her. Everyone then turned their attention to me.

"That's what I was trying to tell y'all before she ran in here is that after we did what we did at that after party you had after one of your old concerts I found out I was pregnant and here we are" I said all in one breath.

"And you didn't think to tell Me" he said with a look of anger with a slight bit of happiness in his eyes.

"I didnt want you to deny my child or tell me I was lying so I just decided to keep it a secret the only people who know is me, Chanel and now you guys." I said looking at everybody.

"Damn but at least I finally got me a lil girl" he said smiling hard at nari.

"Yeah but there's one more thing you should know" I said causing all attention to come back to on me.

"And what's that" he said looking at me. I then got up and went back in the playroom to wake mari up. Once she was full up I picked her up and walked back into the front room. And now all eyes were on me and mari. And when everyone realized what was going on their eyes went wide. Kentrell then got up with nari still in his arms and came and got Mari out of my arms he held both of them for a couple seconds before putting them down and asking could her talk to me in private. I then lead him upstairs to my room. Once we got in he locked the door then sat on couch that was in my room while I sat on the edge of the bed. He then looked up at me and we literally stared at each other for 2 minutes before he broke the silence.

"Thank you" He said causing a confused look to spread across my face.

"For what" I asked

"For giving me my first girl...my first two at that" he said still looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally met🥰

He is very thankful😳

What's going to happen next 🤫