Aw fuck, I can't believe you've done that

I woke up again, and this time it was seven in the morning. I barely get any sleep because of the ritual we have to do every day, and it is so annoying.

I walk over to my vanity and sit in the chair. I stare at myself in the mirror and look into my emerald green eyes for a minute, and then I grab my hairbrush and brush my chocolate brown locks. "Ew I am so ugly lol," I say to myself. I say lol like I am typing because I am a loser. LOL.

Prepared for a long day at work, I start to think about my ex boyfriend. Since this is a wattpad fanfic, my ex boyfriend is in a gang. Yeah, that's right, I said it. A GANG. The gang that my ex is in, is full of werewolves. My ex boyfriend is also a werewolf.

I left my ex boyfriend because why not LOL.

Since my ex boyfriend is in a gang, he is after me. Another thing, since this is  a wattpad fanfic, I may or may not get kidnapped by my ex boyfriend and then get shot eventually. Totally not cliche.

"Well, it is time to go to work LOL," I say to myself. As I walk down the stairs, I see my dad at the table eating bacon and eggs. "Wow, that looks delicioso can I have some?" I say enthusiastically.

My dad looks up and grimaces as he realizes it is me. "What the hell? No!" He shouts angrily. "Who the hell do you think you are? Dora? Get the hell out of my house and go exploring or or something."

A couple tears start to fall down my cheeks and I have a hard time speaking, but I manage to slip out an "okay." I rush out the door and start to head towards my job.