1. who am i?

Hello, everybody! This chapter is just going to be an introduction as to who I am, what I like, and other things of that sort

basics.

I started out on Wattpad on January 5, 2013 with the user IDidntMeanToHurtYou, after a lyric from a song. I believe I was TheReal_SlimShady next which is very embarrassing, but what can a girl do? Next I was strxberries, and then I became stilestastic in 2015-2016 and haven't changed it since. This is my brand now, and I feel like people wouldn't recognize me if I changed it. (Also, contrary to what my username may suggest, Stiles actually isn't my favorite on Teen Wolf.)

That's right! The username is stilestastic, like fantastic but with stiles in place of fan. Not stilestatic, not stilesatic.

My name is Kristyn, but some mutuals call me Kris. Please don't call me this unless we've been talking for a while/are mutuals because it makes me uncomfortable when random strangers nickname me. Thank you!

I do not disclose my age to everyone on this platform because I don't think it's very important, nor am I comfortable with it. Please don't ask me how old I am!

Ya girl is a shortie! I'm actually not that small at 5'3 or 160cm, but I'm also quite thin so I'm just ... tiny.

I live in the midwestern United States. There are pickup trucks everywhere, we say "oop" when we run into other people/things, and drink pop, not soda.

My zodiac sign is Cancer, and I basically live up to the stereotype because I'm sensitive (cue the "IM SENSITIVE, AUBREY" vine) and all I do is cry.

I make occasional youtube videos on my channel, Stilestastic. You can watch me goof around on there!

I have anxiety disorder. This may be surprising to some because I appear so bubbly on this site, but trust me, if any of this interaction was irl, I would probably just keel over and die. It's very difficult for me to meet new people in fear of not being able to keep up conversations, and I constantly have to deal with negative thoughts in my brain, but it's something I'm dealing with and slowly overcoming. I'm letting you guys know this because of the stigma surrounding mental health and how it's perceived to be something to be whispered about when it really should be more publicized.

My profile is a safe space for LGBTQA+ people. You will be accepted here and I will not judge you! Any hate comments on my profile regarding this will be deleted and the person will be muted.

hobbies/interests.

I love reading & writing (obviously) and used to play volleyball and softball, which I sometimes mention in old author's notes when I complain about practices or games. I also enjoy (mediocre) photography, listening to music, sci-fi/fantasy films, ice skating, journaling, documentaries, napping, and doodling. I joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe fandom in 2012 (I saw The First Avenger in theaters in 2011 but I don't count that as my "initiation") and I've basically been a sucker for the movies ever since. My #1 favorite is Captain America, but I have many other faves as well!

books.

(I have a Goodreads account where I write reviews of the books I read. Feel free to add me if you have an account as well! If not, you can still enjoy my ranting. The link is in my bio!)

My favorite genres are sci-fi & fantasy, though I am also a sucker for a good romance or comedy sometimes.

Books I'm a fan of (updated 14 August 2020)

The Hunger Games
Harry Potter
The Lunar Chronicles
A Court of Thorns and Roses
Throne of Glass
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
The Selection
Six of Crows
Percy Jackson & the Olympians (old fave)
Heroes of Olympus
The Martian
The Night Circus
One of Us is Lying
The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
The Raven Cycle
The Outsiders
Caraval
An Ember In the Ashes
Shadow & Bone
King of Scars
Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

movies.

Literally ANYTHING in the MCU
Inception
Into the Spider-Verse
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Greatest Showman
Aladdin (1992)
X-Men universe
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Now You See Me
The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)
Wonder Woman
Hidden Figures
Big Hero 6
The Incredibles
21 Bridges

tv shows.

Parks & Recreation
The 100
Jessica Jones
The Punisher
Daredevil
Teen Wolf
Deadly Class
Shadowhunters
Stranger Things
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Community
Never Have I Ever
The Umbrella Academy

music.

(My spotify is scottmccutie— I have a playlist titled "This is: Kristyn" which has some of my favorites on there)

Imagine Dragons
Queen
Halsey
Billie Eilish
Paramore
Panic! at the Disco
MARINA
ZAYN
One Direction (and you can fight me! they're good, okay?)
Fall Out Boy
All Time Low
Luke Bryan
5 Seconds of Summer
Shawn Mendes
Charlie Puth
MAX
Sam Smith
Michael Bublé
Hunter Hayes
Hozier
Raleigh Ritchie
Ruelle
Khalid
Bastille
Pink Sweat$
Logic
NF
Anarbor

As you can see, I have a very... interesting music taste. and yes, I like some country music. oops.

characters.

Those that I hold near and dear to my heart (in no particular order):

Bellamy Blake — The 100
Marcus Lopez Arguello — Deadly Class
Raven Reyes — The 100
Scott McCall — Teen Wolf
Matt Murdock — Daredevil
Clarke Griffin — The 100
Steve Rogers — MCU
Tony Stark — MCU
Carswell Thorne — Lunar Chronicles
Cinder — Lunar Chronicles
Kaito — Lunar Chronicles
Isaac Lahey — Teen Wolf
Magnus Bane — Shadowhunters
Inej Ghafa — Six of Crows
Rhysand — ACOTAR
Peter Parker — MCU
T'challa Udaku — MCU
Kaz Brekker — Six of Crows
Isabelle Lightwood — Shadowhunters
Gansey — Raven Cycle
Simon Lewis — Shadowhunters
Karen Page — Daredevil/The Punisher
Charles Xavier — X-Men
Miles Morales — ITSV
Thor Odinson — MCU
Peeta Mellark — Hunger Games
Finnick Odair — Hunger Games
Lydia Martin — Teen Wolf
Diana Prince — DC
Lincoln — The 100
Dorian Havilliard — TOG
Azriel — ACOTAR
Cassian — ACOTAR
Carol Danvers — MCU
Feyre Archeron — ACOTAR
Zoya Nazyalensky — S&B
Nikolai Lanstov — S&B

Hopefully you were able to learn a bit more about me from this chapter! Feel free to comment on anything we have in common or that you're interested in— I'd love to discuss with you!