Flash back

ALL RIGHT RESERVED. No copy right on any type of device. This is all made up, if it is similar to anything it is just a coincidence.

I wake up to my dad screaming orders. I can barely make out what he is saying see the day on my calendar it's my birthday but then I hear these four words "We are under attack!" In seconds I shoot out of my bed, only to face plant into the floor. I look to see what tripped me and mentally groan as I see the sheets wrapped around my feet. Kicking them off quickly as possible, I grab my knife off my dresser, open my door, and run down the stairs. The next five minutes were a blur. Everyone is running around. I see my mom go with all the women and children into our underground layer and lock it. Me being the alphas daughter, I was trained well and am one of the best fighters in my pack so I didn't go with them.

I feel a hand grab my shoulder. I turn around quick knife in hand facing the intruder. But when I see its my dad I drop my hand with the knife and bow my head respectfully.

" Deception " I look up at my father as he speaks my name " I need you to be hidden and attack on my que, but do not attack unless I tell you. I love you."

I froze at those last three words. My dad never told me those unless he was scared of losing me or on my birthday. Today I could not tell which one it is. Running into his arms I nod my head in response to his request and then walk out back climbing into my hidden tree house and sat the watching the scene before me.

I sit there quietly for what seemed like an hour waiting to see signs of the blood lust pack, and then I finally see the alpha come into the clearing. His wolf is massive. He must have been like 6 feet tall all black and piecing eye which were hazel with gold flecks in them.

At the sight of him I instantly sit up right and reach for my compound bow and sheath my knife into its holder that's around my ankle. Lean over the edge to look at the ground I see wolves from his pack coming from behind, and now I know why he came out alone. He was a distraction and they were attacking from behind.

I whistled an owl like call my dad had taught me, signaling to my pack to look towards me. Half the pack turns around to face their pack and the other half focuses on the blood lust pack coming from the sides as my dad and alpha chance circle each other.

I get this sick feeling in my stomic as my pack makes the first move. Then it was straight chaos. All you hear is growling snapping of teeth and bones, yelping and more. But the sounded muted as I zoned in on my dad and alpha chance right as he snaps my dads neck. My heart drops and my world comes crashing around me as I scream my dads name.