Blood alpha

Chances p.o.v

I was leaning against the wall when this sweet delicious smell crossed my nose. I started to look around the food court of the mall to find the source. but that's when I see this most beautiful girl with a boy whispering in her ear. my wolf starts to pace back and fourth growling. she seemed surprised by the boys actions at first but then relaxes.

A low growl excape my lips. can't believe another male soon to be alpha is messing with my mate. my anger starts rising higher and higher as realizations hit me. She has a boyfriend.

******************

I was laying in bed pondering what this could mean. My mate is the alpha of the very pack I plan to destroy. the strong handsome guy, took my whole family and made me take a new identity. The anger that rose up started to suffocate me. I started to see dots in my vision before everything went black. I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes.

"where am I?" looking at my surroundings I start to see I'm not alone. My uncle John and cousin Jeremy are sitting on either side of me. I feel something around my wrist and my ankles looking down I see that I am in restraints, "what am I doing here?"

they both look at each other before my uncle responded. "Deci, you were out of control, destroying your room and shaking the house with your growls. This is the only thing we could do from stopping you from hurting yourself or others.

"but Uncle you know me my wolf never comes out the only time she comes out as if I think of stuff like the attack but I haven't I was just thinking of my mate- ahhhhhhh Nvm" I stutter.