"Night Ni, I'll talk to you soon."

On Monday morning, Harry rings Niall's doorbell at 9am sharp. He is excited about working again which is funny, because Harry hasn't really liked his jobs before. He has always thought working was just, well work, but now he thinks so much more about his job. He thinks it's fun and exciting and in the evenings, he can't wait for the next morning to come.

"Morning Harry," Niall greets after opening the door.

"Morning." Harry steps inside, taking his shoes and coat off.

"Who there?" He hears Aisling yelling from the kitchen.

"It's Harry!" Niall yells back.

"Hazzy came!" Aisling shrieks and suddenly runs to the hallway.

"Hazzy make Aisling pretty?" She asks, hiding behind her father's figure and peeking her head behind his leg.

"Sure Aisling," Harry immediately answers.

Aisling steps away from her hiding spot and walks to Harry, grabbing his pinkie and starts dragging him away. Harry chuckles and quickly looks at Niall who only smiles before telling them he'll continue making breakfast.

"Bun or braids?" Harry asks from Aisling once they are in Aisling's room.

"Hazzy decide."

"Alright then."

Harry decides to try something different, he doesn't want to admit but he watched a few hair tutorials on Youtube yesterday, only because he wanted to learn something new. He is confident he can create a Dutch braid since it's kind of same than doing just a regular French braid.

He starts braiding Aisling's hair, starting from the side and braiding all the way down to her ear and continuing to her other ear. He thinks it actually looks quite good and once he's out of hair to add into the braid, he braids the rest regularly and ties it with a flower bobble.

"Okay it's ready now, do you want to see it?" He asks from Aisling who nods.

Harry takes Aisling to the bathroom, opening the cabinet doors above the sink. He now knows there are two mirrors inside so you can easily look at the back of your head. He holds Aisling up, showing her the braid he has just created.

"What do you think? It's a different one this time."

"Very pretty. Good boy, Hazzy is."

"Thank you Aisling. Shall we go show your braid to daddy then?"

"Yes please."

Harry can't help but to coo at the little girl, she is simply way too adorable. He puts Aisling back on the ground and they make their way downstairs, Aisling immediately running to the kitchen where Niall has just finished making breakfast.

"Look daddy look!" She giggles and jumps up and down before turning around and showing her braid to Niall.

"Wow. Harry how did you do that?" Niall asks and Harry quickly shrugs his shoulders. He doesn't want to tell Niall about the Youtube tutorials, there is no way he will confess that.

"Seriously. How?" Niall asks again, raising his eyebrows.

"Imighthavewatchedsomehairtutorialsonyoutube," Harry blurts out and sits down opposite of Aisling.

"You what?"

"I watched some tutorials on Youtube," Harry says with a quiet tone, feeling extremely ashamed.

He hears Niall gasping but he doesn't dare to look at him anymore so instead, he fixes his eyes on the table and stares at it, trying to hide his blush. He can't believe he just confessed to Niall how he spent his weekend watching some stupid hair tutorials.