Niall thinks he couldn't find a better nanny for Aisling because Harry is simply all he could ever ask for. He is funny, patient and he has the right kind of background. Niall thinks Harry could start teaching Aisling things, considering that is something Harry was studying for almost three years. He thinks the best things in Harry are his age and the fact Harry willingly does things like braiding Aisling's hair.

Niall never thought about finding a nanny like that, never in a million years. He thought the nanny would be someone old who didn't have enough energy for Aisling. He thought it would be hard to find a nanny that Aisling would genuinely like. Now that Harry has been around for two weeks, he is convinced Harry is the best possible nanny he could ever find.

On Sunday, Niall and Aisling return back at home. Niall can tell Aisling is in a bad mood, it's simply because she enjoys spending time with her grandma and Niall knows she hates leaving. He thinks Aisling will get used to it soon, after all they haven't lived in their own house for that long yet so Aisling hasn't really adjusted to the new situation, at least not completely.

Late on the evening after Aisling has gone to bed, Niall decides to text his best friend Louis and ask if Louis is up for a Skype call. Luckily Louis agrees and Niall quickly calls him, smiling when his best friend's face pops on his laptop screen.

"How's Dublin?" Louis asks.

"Wintery. How's London?"

"It's quite nice actually. So what's new?"

"You know the new nanny, Harry?" Niall starts. He has already told Louis about Harry, not much though, but he has mentioned him before.

"Yeah," Louis nods.

"I'm going to hire him. He is amazing Lou, you should see him with Aisling," Niall sounds excited and Louis smiles shortly.

"So he's your age?"

"Well six months younger," Niall quickly corrects.

"Guess what he can do? He knows how to braid hair! He willingly braided a doll's hair," Niall reveals and Louis lets out a huge laugh.

"Are you serious?" He asks between his laughs.

"Yeah! He's brilliant."

"Yeah you have to hire that kid."

"I will. When are you going to visit?" Niall asks, sounding more serious this time.

"I was thinking, I could book flights after Christmas?" Louis suggests and Niall quickly nods.

"Maybe 26th or 27th?"

"Either one is fine with me. Aisling misses you," Niall confesses.

"Well I better visit soon then," Louis jokes.

They talk for a while longer, mostly about Louis' job. At some point, Louis starts asking about Aisling's mother and Niall frowns but quickly answers. After all, Louis is his best friend since forever and they tend to share almost everything with each others.

Fifteen minutes later Niall starts yawning widely and Louis tells him to go to bed. Before Niall ends the Skype call, Louis asks if Niall could take a picture of Harry and send it to him. Niall questions this but promises to think about it, though he doesn't understand why Louis is so eager to find out what Harry looks like.

"Is he at least sexy?" Louis teases and Niall blushes heavily.

"He's alright," he quickly answers.

"Oh come on, spill it."

"Fine. I guess he's attractive."

"I know it! I bloody knew it!"

"Good night Louis," Niall laughs and waves at Louis.