Babbling bubbling bunch of baboons

Cheers erupted. People were screaming. Yelling. There were reporters, photographers, thousands of faces looking at me. One word to describe this?
Overwhelming.
I hate crowds. There's too many people. I couldn't think straight. Cedric looked at me.
"Way to go, Heather! We did it!" He picked me up and put me on his shoulders. "Ladies and gentlemen, your victor, Heather Potter!"
I smacked him lightly. "You're a victor, too!" I complained.
I looked through the crowds and found my friends. Mione, Ron, Harry, Ginny, George, and...
Fred.
I made eye contact with him. 'We need to talk' I mouthed at him. He nodded and I grinned at him.
I tried to enjoy being on top of the world while I could. It was harder than you'd think.
After all, I had just become a death eater.
~le time skip~
There was a party in the Gryffindor house. People congratulating me, patting me on the back. It took me five minutes to find my friends. It broke my heart to know I couldn't even tell them what I was going through. But I had to protect them.
Finally, I found Fred. It was so loud I could barely hear him.
"We need to talk," I yelled so he could hear me.
He nodded. "Follow me, I know a quiet place."
We snuck out of the common room and Fred pulled out the Marauder's Map.
"Wait, I thought the map was back I'm my dorm." I was pretty confused.
Fred grinned. "What, you thought there was only one? Nope, Georgie and I made copies. There's a different password for each one."
"Lumos," I whispered. The hallway lit up.
Fred grinned. "Babbling, bumbling bunch of baboons."
I stifled my laughter as Hogwarts faded into the map. It faded from where we were standing, around the corner from Gryffindor tower, and outward.
My favorite part of the Marauder's Map is the very beginning. When it shows just you and, if you're with anyone else, your friend. In this case, it started with Fred and me. It's always the best part of it all.
As it went outwards, I noticed another pair of footprints near us.
"Harry," I groaned.
On cue, Harry took off his invisibility cloak and appeared to us. He smiled sheepishly. I smacked him. "What are you doing?"
Harry's face paled. "I-I, umm, I-"
"Just go back," I cut him off, grinning. He did just that.
Fred led us to a passageway that wasn't even on the map. I guess the Marauders hadn't even discovered this place.
Just off the passageway was a small cupboard, almost like the one under the stairs at the Dudley's, but much smaller. We went through to a room the size of a small bedroom. Not too small, not too large. Just the perfect size to be comfortable.
Fred whispered a spell that released thousands of tiny floating lights from his wand- almost like fireflies but their was something... magical about them. Not just in the wizard world way, I mean like, fairy tail magic. It was wonderful.
"Fred, I... I'm so sorry. I know you're not immature. Well, actually, you sort of are, but in your own Fred Weasley way. I never meant to push you away and I'm just so sorry..." I realized I was kind of rambling on, so tried to keep it short. I sighed. "Fred Weasley I love you. I've always loved you. I just-"
Fred cut me off with a passionate kiss. He pressed his lips to mine, and suddenly, nothing else mattered. It was just me and him. Him and me. That's all I cared about. The whole world seemed to melt away like butter. All my fears, anxieties, demons, worries, curses, troubles... They all faded away. It was like we were flying above all the troubles.
When I was with Fred, it was like Taxi Cab by Twenty One Pilots.
We're driving towards the morning sun, where all your blood is washed away and all you did will be undone.
That place is where I am right now.
~le time skip~
"Miss Potter. Professor Dumbledore wants to see you alone in his office." I looked up to see Professor McGonagall standing over me and Mione. We were in the library getting some homework finished.
"Oh! Okay," I said. I turned to Mione. "I'll be back."

"Miss Potter. Some recent circumstances have brought something to my attention, and I thought that you deserved to know before everyone else." Dumbledore said.
My first thoughts: oh great, what now.
My second thoughts: oh shit.
My third thoughts: OH SHIT.
My fourth thoughts: there's no way he'd know about Voldemort, right?
My fifth thoughts: well, shit.
"What circumstances, if I may ask?" I decided better safe than sorry.
"Just circumstances," he said with a mischievous smile. Typical Dumbledore. "Anyways, due to these circumstances, I did a bit of digging and found out some, ah, interesting news. You see, when Lily Potter was pregnant with twins, she had a miscarriage. She lost one twin. The other was born in perfect health. She had gotten everyone excited about twins, so she adopted." He paused, thinking. "Do you understand what I'm saying?"
I hesitated, nervous of the truth. "I'm that child?" I whispered.
He nodded. "Lily and James Potter adopted you from a family who couldn't support you and give you the love you needed. They made are you were a witch, of course, and then adopted."
Dumbledore could tell I had some questions, so he beckoned for me to ask them. "Are my biological parents alive?"
He nodded. "Yes."
"Who are they?"
"Jared and Michelle Warren."
"Do I have any siblings?"
Dumbledore closed his eyes. "Yes. Two. An older brother, who still lives with your parents. William Warren."
I paused, hesitating. "And the other one?"
"A younger sister. She was also adopted off. Ginerva Weasley."

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone so long, but it looks like this the end of book one!! I'll see you all at the next book, Carnations.