Change

"Dark, stop being a fucking asshole!"

"I haven't done anything to you Anti, calm d-"

"Shut up!"

"Boys boys, you're both pretty!" Mark shouted from his recording room, the egos continuing to bicker.

Since Jack had healed more after his accident, he and his egos came out to LA via Marvin's magic to visit Mark since he and Amy had been worried about him.

"Anti, stop being dramatic, Dark didn't mean to upset you by asking how you are." Jack sighed from the living room where he was sitting on the couch by Amy petting Chica, his phone in his other hand so he could scroll through social media.

"Dark is a prick, he doesn't care about anyone!" Anti shot back as he stormed out of Dark's room down the hall past Mark's recording room, the dark haired demon silently following with his hands clasped behind his back.

Schneep and Dr. Iplier were talking about medical stuff in Dr. Iplier's room, Jackaboy and Silver Surfer were sharing stories of their heroic adventures in the silver hero's room, JJ was listening patiently to Wilford as he complained about his counterparts in his room, and Chase and Bing were working on trick shots in the dark haired male's room.

The Host was alone in his room listening to everyone while Google was alone in his room looking up ways to kill mankind, Bim Trimmer in his room fawning over pictures of Matthias, while Marvin was sitting in the living room with Jack, Robbie, Amy, and Chica.

"Soft! Soft puppy!" Robbie giggled as he patted Chica's head from where he was sitting on the floor, Chica nuzzling him with her head.

"Hey!" Marvin shouted in irritation as a stray tea bag hit him in the side of the head, Bing and Chase poking their heads out and high fiving each other with a snicker.

"I call that Tea Bag the Douche Bag." Bing laughed as Chase and Bing retreated back into his room, the magician fuming as he tossed the tea bag away from him with a scowl.

"It's okay Marv, they're just messing around." Jack soothed Marvin, the magician glaring in the direction of their room.

"They're all fucking children." Marvin muttered bitterly as he fiddled with his wand, JJ walking out of Wilford's room with the pink mustached male following.

"Mark, do you have tea?" Wilford questioned the YouTuber as he opened the door to his recording room, the male gesturing at Bing's room.

JJ cautiously crept into Chase and Bing's room, only to be hit directly in the face with a tea bag, causing the dapper male to stagger back in surprise.

"Someone's gonna die!" Wilford shouted as he stormed in with his golden pistol already in hand, JJ trying to hold him back as he stormed into the room.

"Jim, film this!" The red clad Jim hissed to his twin, his microphone in hand as the blue clad Jim recorded Chase dodging Wilford's bullet before running out of the room.

Wilford hit Bing in the head with the gun before JJ stepped in and tried to wrestle the gun out of Wilford's grip, Mark leaving his recording room to intervene with Jack joining him.

Marvin's eyes burned a brighter blue as he stood up, his pale green magic swirling around him as he strode towards the fight with his wand poised.

"Vhat zhe fuck is going on?!" Schneep called out as he and all of the other egos poured out of their respective rooms, their voices intertwining with the sounds of chaos.

"ENOUGH!"

Marvin waved his wand around him to send a cloud of his magic out, only Mark's egos changing as the magician's eyes returned to their normal shade of sapphire blue.

Mark looked around to see all of his egos turned into children covered in their now baggy clothes while everyone else seemed the same, Marvin staggering down the hall before collapsing unconscious onto the couch in the living room.

Amy went to Mark while Jack checked up on Marvin to make sure he was okay, baby Wilford crying until Amy swaddled him in his clothes and held him in her arms.

"I can't stay here Mark, I have a doctor's appointment I have to be at tomorrow." Jack called out while Mark looked at the baby egos with a sigh.

"I have to leave for Pax East tonight, so there's no way in hell I can take them with us." Mark muttered as baby Google looked up at Mark, his expression filled with hatred.

"I have an idea," Amy spoke up, Wilford gurgling happily as Amy gently rocked him in her arms.

"We could hire a babysitter."

A/N: And now the OC characters come into play