Shot 1: We are better without You

Começar do início

Cant you see and walk ? . See my frock got dirt . Mumma would scold me now said Nivitha in a angry tone . Her nose had turned red due to coldness and also due to Anger .

Arnav smiles towards her seeing her nose turning red in anger. He sits down such that he could match to her height . He didn't know why he was doing like this but he felt to talk to this girl and apologize to her for making her fall down and making her frock getting dirty .

I am sorry . I didnt see you said Arnav in a apologetic tone .

Its ok . Mumma told that if one apologizes then you should forgive them . So you are forgiven said Nivitha with a smile .

Arnav felt his heart beat rise with that girl words . Her mother had given her good values in this small age itself .

But What about your frock ? asked Arnav.

If I give my mumma a kiss , she would forget it soon and wouldnt scold me . She would surely then help me with removing the stain from this frock said Nivitha .

If you dont mind , I will give you money. You buy a new frock said Arnav taking out his purse .

Money cannot buy everything . I dont need money said Nivitha . Arnav frowns and keeps his purse back on to his pocket.

I really want to do something . Please tell me what shall I do ?asked Arnav in a pouting tone . He really wants to do something to this girl . This girl has something too special in her ....

Be my friend ,if you want to . Mumma says friendship is them most important than anything in this world said Nivitha .

Then friends ? asked Arnav giving his hand .

Nivitha shakes it with her tiny hands .

Friends said Nivitha .

Your name ? asked Arnav .

Nivitha . My mumma and my friend Aarav calls me Nivi lovingly said Nivitha .

Then , I would also call you nivi . Do you want to know my name ? asked Arnav .

Yes said Nivitha .

Arnav. You can call me Arnav said Arnav with a smile .

Okay Arnav , I need to go now . Mumma would be waiting for you said Nivitha .

Shall I lead you to your mumma asked Arnav taking her in his arms.

Sure Arnav! said Nivitha with a smile . She wrapped her tiny hands on his neck .

Arnav walked towards the outside of the restaurant .

You spoke about your mother , But What about your father ? asked Arnav .

Mumma never talks about it . I asked her plenty of times said Nivitha with a pout .

Arnav felt a pain in his heart suddenly . His child will also feel the same like Nivi right . He/she would also ask khushi many times right . What would his Khushi answer for the same questions ??? How is she managing all alone ??? He thought.

And you know arnav , mumma cries many times alone . But she never says me what is the reason said Nivitha .

She might have some big reasons Nivi said arnav slowly .

Might be Nivi's father was like him such that her mother couldn't even say about her father at all thought Arnav .

Khushi who completed all the formality turned to see nivi was left shocked to the core . Nivi wasn't there . She became hyper.

Nivi shouted Khushi . She then turned to receptionist.

Mam did you see my daughter asked Khushi to the receptionist.