[ spoken to].

Thanks everyone for 10k 🥴💖
I appreciate and love you guys!
By the way I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! I let a stupid ass guy break my heart and distract me! I'm so sorry! I hope this can make it up! ❤️

"Tell me, how long has this been going on between the two of you. (Y/n)?"

You shook in your bed, scared as to who was the figure in the doorframe. Frightened as to how they would react. Afraid if it was the worst scenario it could be.

"Should I tell Stokeley about this?— does he even know about this?—"

"Mamá! I—"

"Save it, you must've rumbled enough trouble between that poor Jahseh and your brother. Haven't you?"

You covered yourself with your blanket for security, looking your mom dead in the eyes. She wasn't the type of person to be reckoned with, all truths, no lies. This wasn't no game.

"Mamá I swear we haven't done anything, he's a nice person and— I— he wouldn'—"

"You think I give a fuck if you and him did it (y/n)?.. All I care about is if your brother knows! If he does Jahseh is as good as dead! And your brother can't afford another run in with his parole again! Your literally putting his life at stake (y/n)! Your brothers freedom!"

Your mamá explained, you of course flinched and backed up in your bed as her tone grew harsher and meaner. Although you've thought of the worst when it came to your brother knowing, the thought of that happening never crossed your mind. Not once. How ignorant. How dumb. How foolish.

How.... selfish.

Your mamá blinked her dark brown eyes and rubbed her forehead, taking a seat on your fluffy bean bag chair. She breathed out heavily and sank into the (f/c) chair, clattering her long nails onto your dimly lit walls

"I'm— I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to be so harsh (y/n). It— it's just that I can't have your brother leaving us again, you see?....."

You shamefully looked up to your mom and shook under a scared pressure. Her eyes were no longer focused on you harshly, and her tones was finally settling down. Probably because she herself was feelings less angry, or maybe she didn't want to wake your father up in the next room over. Getting him involved will burn everything down to the ground.

"Explain, how did this all start?"

She asked. You shuffled in your bed and clasped your hands together, lucky for you it was just a tacky love story, not to complicated, not too long.

"We started off as just friends, then it got out of control and tipped over. Stokeley doesn't know, we didn't want to upset him I swear! We didn't know this was going to happen, it's not Jahseh's fault!"

You protected the Onfroy from the fury and wrath of who you called your mother. If any of you were going down it was gonna be just you, the thought of Jahseh putting himself at stake because of you rumbled your mind with thoughts and questions. But, in the end it really didn't matter. All that mattered to you was Jahseh, Jahseh and his well being.

"So, you're telling me that Stokeley doesn't know?..... the thought hasn't passed him that his best friend and baby sister are hanging out a little too much?"

You flinched and felt a wave of worry flood over you.

You never really had that thought in mind....

But if you looked over the facts and little tiny details. There was no way of Stokeley possibly knowing that you and Jahseh were together....... right.

"I'd think so, if Stok already knew he'd confront us right away, he's not the patient type of person. I mean, there's no reason why he shouldn't and wouldn't confront us about it...... he honestly has nothing to loose—"

"I mean anything important except from his freedom"

Your mama said, crossing her thick left leg over the other amused.

There was a long silence between the two of you, just gazing into each other's eyes.

"Look, (y/n)......"

She finally said.

"I'll cut you some slack for making it past this long. How long was it dear?....."

Her words lingered and you counted the days from start to now in your head.

"Three months, four next week"

"Ahh....... well, I'm not saying you're not going to be punished for lying to me for that long but I'm impressed. I've been snooping around this house and your lives for as long as I could remember, and only today I catch you lackin'. No leaving the house for a whole month, and your break will be spent in this room, starting tomorrow. And just as long as this stays between the two of us it's okay with me that you're with Jahshe"

Of course you were bummed out you couldn't spend your rightfully deserved spring break with Jahseh, but it was better then leaving him. You cracked a slightly visible smile and nodded affirming to your mama.

"Yes ma'am"

You said with a grunt.

Your mama stood up from the chair and walked over to the doorframe lit hallway, where she peered at you one last time.

"Just no more secrets, okay. I don't wanna sound like them white mommas but I don't like being kept in the dark about my babies lives"

You nodded your head and flopped over onto your bed.

"Of course ma, never again"

She smiled one last time before quickly swiping her house slippers off her feet. Flying both of them at you with precision, you were surprised when they both hit directly at you.

"Now get yo ass to sleep"

You chuckled before your mom closed your room door. You tossed the slippers off your bed and onto the ground, looking back at your phone you got a notification from Jah a few minutes ago.

L💍ML🌎💙:
Love you my (y/n) Goulbourne