;six;

A/n: Ohmygod thank you all for reading! Thats quite some reads lol. Anyway I thought I might as well do a long chapter so you have a lot to enjoy. I'm very motivated right now but I have no clue when the next chapter is gonna be ready. Thank you for the name suggestions I'll try to get them all in.

*×*×*×*×*×*

The morning went by pretty quickly. You got a lot of work done and things were going great. You were in a really good mood and you couldn't wait for lunchtime.

You did keep glancing at the clock every few minutes because you definitely didn't want to keep tyler waiting.

When it was 11:55 am you picked up your purse and left your office. You quickly sped through the halls and took the elevator to the ground floor.

As you were on your way out the door you tried to avoid any eye contact with Kayley behind the desk. You failed.

"Hey! Where are you off to?" She asked you quite loudly.

"Nowhere bye!!" You responded. You didn't stop walking for a second and just left the building in a hurry. 

You stumbled outside and started to look for Tyler.

"Hey y/n" you heard from behind you.
You turned around and saw that it was Tyler.

"Hey Tyler how are you?" You asked with a big smile.

"I'm good.. even better now you're here." He said with a goofy smile. You smiled back widely and stared into his eyes for a bit.

"Do you like pizza? There's a pizza place a few minutes from here." He said.

"Yeah totally that sounds awesome! Let's go." You told him.

"Let's go"

*×*×*×*×*×*

"So that's how I met Josh." He said.

"Alright he sounds great. I'd love to meet him sometime."

"You will for sure. He's great. You should hang out at my place when he's around sometime. Which is basically all the time since he's always with me."

"Where is he now?"

"Probably at my place" he laughed "he has a key as well."

You laughed. You'd always wished for such a great friend. Sadly you never really got that close to anyone.
Maybe Tyler could be that person.

Pfff what are you on about! He'll just leave you like everyone does.

Shut up! You told you told your brain.

"What?" Tyler said.

Oh no. You said that out loud.

"Did I say something wrong I'm so sorry I-"

"N-no no that's not it I was uhm..." you hesitated in telling him about your problems.

"Hey... you can tell me. Really, maybe I can help" Tyler said. He had a serious look on his face as he looked you straight in your eyes.

"It was my anxiety... uh.. the voice in my head." You couldn't look him in the eye.

"What did it say?"

Again, you hesitated to tell him. However when you looked up into his eyes, you couldnt lie to him. His eyes were a nice warm brown colour. They were absolutely beautiful.

Then he blinked, and you snapped out of your trance.

"It uh... told me to not.. trust you.. a-and that'd you'd just leave me whenever.."

Tyler looked at you with a mixed expressions. Hurt? Maybe more angry? You looked away. It was silent for a moment.

"Hey Y/n, look at me."

You didn't.

Then Tyler got up from the booth and slid into your side of the table. He forced you to look at him.

"I am not leaving you Y/n" he told you.

"I want you to know you can trust me. I won't force you to, but I will still tell you. I will not leave you Y/n."

You felt a tear roll down your cheek. Tyler wiped it away with his hand and you smiled. This caused him to smile as well.

"Thank you so much already Tyler." You told him. Then you hugged him hard. He hugged you back right away.

The hug lasted for a few minutes, both of you enjoying each others warmth and company. When you pulled away, he didn't quite let you go. His arms were around your waist and yours were lazily laying on his shoulders.

He looked into your eyes and then at your lips and then back up at your eyes again.

He raised his eyebrows and you nodded.

Slowly you both leaned in until the distance between you two was about a centimeter.

"Wooowww Tyler? Who's this?" Said a voice you didn't recognise.

*×*×*×*×*×*

A/n: ooooohh cliffhanger! thanks for reading uwu :)