𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

A/N Lets have my bbs be cute and have a little fuck session...you have been warned. Also sorry for the end.

-

Richie and Stan were sleeping in Richie's bed as the rain lightly tapped against the windows, the dullest thuds being produced by it. Stan was dreaming peacefully unlike Richie. He was having a night terror, and a bad one at that. He suddenly jolted awake and sat up, hyperventilating and clutching at his chest. This woke Stan up since he's kind of a light sleeper. "Hey, hey, calm down, Rich. I got you." he comforted Richie, pulling him close and holding Richie's hand, their hands with rings on their fingers lacing. "What happened?" Stan questioned in a whisper. "I-I...and it...and, and you,"

"You can tell me when you've calmed down a bit more." Stan said understandingly, earning a small nod from Richie. They sat with Richie's head laid on Stan's chest and their hands holding, Richie sniffling or taking a shaky deep breath every now and then. "It was...it was set up like our wedding day. Everyone looked so happy. But as I was saying my vows I started melting away and you just watched. Then when I was completely melted you stepped over me to go to everyone else, acting as if it never happened." Richie explained. Stan looked down at him, smiling sorrowfully. "Rich, I'm sorry." Stan apologized, hearing a soft chuckle come from Richie. "It's not your fault. It won't happen at our actual wedding day, right?" Richie asked jokingly, pulling a laugh from Stan. "Of course not."

They then laid back down, Richie laying his head on Stan's chest as Stan ran his fingers thought Richie's hair. Richie hummed softly and fluttered his eyes closed. "You know how that affects me." Richie whispered, his eyes still closed. "Maybe I'm doing it on purpose. I mean, we never finished what we started that one time." Stan shrugged and lightly tugged on some of Richie's curly dark locks. Richie let out a light sigh before sitting up to look at Stan face to face. "Almost a year later?" Richie looked into Stan's eyes to look for any sign of him lying. Stan nodded his head in response and that was all it took for Richie to lean down to connect his lips to Stan's.

The kiss was a bitter-sweet mixture of urgency and love. Almost as if they wanted to take their time, but weren't doing a great job at it. Richie moved his hand so that Stan was squared off underneath him. After a bit he pulled back and looked down at Stan. "You gonna let me top this time?" Richie asked, a small smirk on his face. Stan scoffed quietly before rolling his eyes. "Good one." Stan managed to flip them over so that Richie was under him. Richie wrapped his legs around Stan's waist as Stan pulled off his own shirt before proceeding to pull off Richie's. In at least a minute and thirty seconds (they were rushing so bad that richie accidentally got stuck in his shirt) they were both completely naked and Stan had grabbed the bottle of lube and a condom, but Richie grabbed his hand and shook his head. Stan furrowed his brows a bit.

Richie used one hand to pull his head back down into a bruising kiss as the other inched sneakily up stan's arm to grab the condom and toss it away somewhere in the far right corner of the room. It must have totally slipped from Stan's mind at the moment because he immediately lubed up his fingers to prep Richie. He quickly got to work, making sure not only was he getting it done quick, but he was also doing it well enough so he wouldn't hurt him. hell, knowing richie he probably would want to be under-prepped, but that's a discussion for another time, right now, he was eagerly lubing himself up and richie looked like a wrecked mess, breathing heavily and watching Stan's every move at this point.

Stan then positioned himself and looked down at Richie one more time for extra reassurance before slowly pushing in. Richie was a gasping mess and when Stan bottomed out he sighed out and covered his eyes with his arms. Stan hummed at that and grabbed Richie's wrist gently. "Uhn uh, you don't get to hide, baby.." Stan shook his head in disapproval as he pinned the hand over Richie's head. Richie then put his other arm over his eyes so Stan did the same thing his did with his right hand. He mentally smirked at himself for a second since he had did that on purpose. Stan then began to thrust in and out slowly and that's really when Richie began to lose all control.

"Oh f-fuck, Stan-" Richie moaned out, his voice a bit hushed since his parents were home. This encouraged stan to pick up the pace and make Richie grunt softly with every powerful thrust that was bestowed upon him. Richie clawed at Stan's back and drew a small hiss from the curly headed boy. Stan took a moment to look at his boyfriend..no, fiancé, seeing his eyes fluttered shut and his head tilted back, eyebrows furrowed and mouth slightly agape with a face as red as a tomato as one of his hands moved to hold onto the sheets underneath them. He was proud of himself for being responsible for that. "oh god- oh my god- oh fuck..." Richie whined incoherently. Stan could tell he was getting close (which was great for him since he was getting close as well).

Stan unpinned Richie's wrists so that they could lace their fingers together as they both quickly approached their climaxes, Richie cumming first with his mouth dropping open in a silent scream. Stan was a little behind richie, letting go inside him and causing him to whimper softly. They both sat there panting and continuing to hold hands before Stan pulled out and suddenly realized something. "I thought i grabbed a condom..." Stan thought out loud. Richie then reached up under one of the pillows and pulled it out, holding the tin wrapper up to Stan.

"I knew you wouldn't realize it since you were so in the moment." Richie shrugged. Stan cocked his head to the side to look over at Richie. "Why would you do that?" Stan questioned and put his hands on his hips sternly. "We don't need it. It's not like you'll get me pregnant." Richie said the ending part sarcastically, earning an unamused look from Stan. "Rich, what about STDs?" Stan asked seriously and halted all movement. Richie looked hurt, confused, and a million different emotions mixed in one. "Are you implying that you think I might have an STD?" Richie sat up and tilted his head a little. "W-well no I just-"

"So you were." Richie cut him off. "Un-fucking-believable."

"Wait no i-"

"Get out." Richie pointed towards the door as tears threatened to spill from his eyes. When Stan was going to say something else Richie held up a finger to shush him. Stan hesitantly got up and grabbed a couple of tissues, handing a couple to Richie and using one he got for himself to wipe off his chest before putting his clothes back on and heading toward the door. He stopped and turned back to look at Richie.

"We're not breaking up, are we?" Stan asked nervously. Richie sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose for a moment. "No, I just... I need you to leave right now. I'll call you tomorrow, yeah?" He got up to put his clothes back on and sent Stan a forced smile before Stan had left. He didn't end up calling Stan the next day like he promised.

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in forever and I come back with this trash. I should probably proof read, but I don't feel like it.

I cant do the whole fact every update thing because I'm a really boring person