2 Alpha Packs Joining as One - Chapter Five

This chapter has a few fighting sceen that may not be the best but please this is the first time I wrote this a violence chapter.

Chapter Five

Several months have passed with no word or sing of my last pack in my pass showed any sing of entering on to my, my mates land. But we did find out that Faith among Xavier, Zeith are young shifters. So we also have many wolves in the pack that also shifted early also. So we have different groups in training. Where everyone started off in this as we ran them till they couldn't run any longer then we would just push them harder to help build them up. Only a few drop out but that was okay this was the first step to find out who could handle it anyways. Then we split them up to distance training where they had to crawl under and over walls.

Marnie is this training or torture to us this is hardy than what I have ever done before.

Well yes this is how I was trained when I was just Faith's age, any ways I need to have you babysit due tonight is one of those nights were I need you well rested for tomorrow.

What is this going to be one of those all night trainings?

I just gave him a nod. As i went to the pack saying they had ten minutes to chow then I want them back here.

Everyone looked at me took off to the chow table that I had set up for these lasts months so eating was also part of the training hoping that they learned what was the best to eat. Where i did noticed just about everyone that I still had training lost weight but gain muscle in other places in stead. My mate was one of them but he tired out to fast he just wouldn't let me know when I did anyways. That's why he was set to babysit. We also had our little puppy mutts training with us just to throw the other packs of that we may have to fight with. We did keep our Betas away from all training due to they didn't need to be on this training.

I slipped up on my timer as I let my Death Fighters in training eat longer than i have been in the past. Most of them knew for they where waiting in front of me as I discharged them then told them that they where discharged till next training was called. As the took off walking I yelled at them saying they are now group 1as they took off to their homes to sleep.

A s they rest came up, I looked at them saying lets go time to swim. I heard allot of them grumble a little then turned to those saying those that just grumble take to the wall till I say stop. As they took to the wall as the rest took to the pools.

Then a seven hours passed as I Alpha toned everyone to go home and sleep till i call them back, you will be group 2. Everyone was dragging ass back to their homes. As i walked to the closes Wolf House to lay down on one of the cots as i slept there for a little bit due to i could go all nigh.

But i was going to call group out in a few hours for early training. About twenty minutes i was down the the road in wolf form howling out group 1 as well as some of group 2 came out.

I didn't say anything to them as I took them off to the grounds to run the borders for intense training to start again in wolf form. As I took them threw hollowed out tree logs under brush over dry out creek beds, then a special group of my wolves came out to get them off  guard to attack.

As this group flipped on them like i was hoping that they would do. I was happy that months of training paid off as their inner wolf took over but not enough to kill knowing that this was their pack also. I then discharged them to the chow table.

I mind linked to my mate telling him good job no one knew what happen them I asked him if he was able to do that again. He got back to me saying yes lets get the others out here. So I did it all over again with group two but i only pushed them just a little harder due to they were slacking a little them when they were moving faster. I link Harley as he, the specials came out bearing teeth. I don't know what happen my group 2 flipped out around them dropping to there stomachs they crawled I just watched as they beard they teeth as they went in for the kill. Harley, I jumped in to stop them as their wolves flipped harder than I saw the first group do so. I was wow we now what group to send off first to guard the borders now. As soon as i got them under control i sent them to the showers then asking them to come back with everyone in hand as well as paws.