Prologue

It was a perfect day me and my family were all happy talking at the table for dinner. Everybody was laughing and chatting to one another everything was good. We went to bed, but before I went to bed I hugged my family like it was the last time I was going to see them. When I went to bed that night I couldn't get rid of this sickening feeling like something bad was going to happen, but I didn't pay it any mind just thinking that my tummy was hurting. 
                                                          ----***Sometime in the night***                                                      

I woke up to the smell of smoke in the house. I hopped out of bed and ran out of my room to see the fire climbing up the staircase. I run to my parents room and woke them up telling them that the house was on fire. "Get out of the house Jess me and your mother will get your little brother!" My father yelled at me. So I did as I was told I knew I couldn't go out the door so I went to my room and jumped out the my window hearing the sounds of sirens as the firefighters came to disperse the fire. I ran to them telling them that my little brother and my parents were still in the house. One of the firemen went to run into the house to help my parents and my brother, but the next thing I new the house made a big boom and then it was engulfed with flames. I stood there watching as my life with my family was being burned. I was to shock to notice that one of the firefighters gave me a blanket to cover myself from the cool crisp air as I stood there and watched my childhood home get burned down. Little did I know that in the shadows of the night was the man that caused the death of my family.