Chapter 12: Haven't I told you?

Start from the beginning

Hmmm, got some unread messages. I deleted some from twitter and facebook. Then there's one left.

From: (any name you like to add here)

Hey, Lore! I heard from my friends that u r a dance choreographer. And u r having sessions. Could I join?

Ohh! I haven't had a session this week. I completely forgot that I was working because of Niall and I's date. I decided to reply to the e-mail.

to: (any name you like to add here)

I haven't had any sessions this past week. But you can join! Do you have a group or you're a solo dancer? Reply ASAP.

Then I waited for ten minutes until there was a reply.

from: (any name you like to add here)

I have. We're only 5 in the group. :)

to: (any name you like to add here)

Ok. You're lucky your group are the only ones I'm teaching for the week. It's pretty hard to choreo different people. And you're also lucky cos I have my attention every session to your group. May I ask, what's this dance for? :)

From: (any name you like to add here)

it's for a small show. it'll be on the second Monday of September. :)

To: (any name you like to add here)

Ok. We'll start by Sunday until the Saturday before the second Monday of September. What's the song?

from: (any name you like to add here)

Should've Kissed You by Chris Brown. :)

to: (any name you like to add here)

ok. So here's the details:

August 26 to September 8 - practice

every 10 am to 4 pm.

just wear comfortable dancing clothings.

Just go to my studio, @ (address of studio), 15 minutes before 10 am.

Sounds good? :)

from: (any name you like to add here)

ok. Thanks! :) Xxxxx

to: (any name you like to add here)

no problem. See you soon! :) x

I've got work this sunday, gosh. I need o start thinking the sequence of the dance.

Now I'm not bored and I have something to do.

I turned off my laptop and went to my closet. I grabbed my maroon harem sweatpants and my black singlet with gold prints. I put them on and grabbed my black vans and slid them on.

I arranged my sports bag with my extra clothes, water and towelettes. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts an tapped Lynel's name.

*Riiiiiiiiiing*

"Hello?" she answered

"Hey, Lynel! I'm going to my studio, gonna practice. I'm not probably home for dinner, just grab your own, okay?" I said

"Okay, be careful!" she said

"I will." I said and hung up. I placed my phone in my bag and headed towards outside.

I reached my car and threw my bag at the passenger seat before sitting on the driver's seat.

I drove to my studio for 15 minutes.