2 Alpha Packs Joining as One -Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

It didn't take long to get the new family memebrs home just a lot of extra training for them so I had no problem with that it wasn't I was already doing that with the pack when I could find the time to do so. As I got to the front door.

Davie came up behind me to open it as he looked to see the pups that I had he was now this is a first in a long time that we have pups and not human/wolf pups but pet pups. Then he said never mind this is confusing me as I try to explain it.

I patted him on the back as I try with a free hand saying it okay. This might just be what is needed with the boys to claim down a little. It help when I was younger.

I hope your right due to I wasn't aloud to tell you but Alpha also thought of the same thing you did because we just don't have these five but we also have those six.

And when this happen?

Well I slipped up when I was at the store getting food that there was a free box of puppies so he told me to bring them home due to he couldn't recall how many you had bought so we now have 11 puppies total.

I looked at him as we carried everything in to the house as he went back out to gather the box he had of puppies and the last bags I had of puppy supplies.

I walk into the living room with the pups I got as David followed with the box he had. As I looked to see all the older ones watching cartoons. My Mate had Dakota in his arms feeding her a bottle as the other three where in the playpen sleeping. He looked up as he heard one of the pups whimper a little.

Just about fell when he saw I had gotten five and I had David get six so wow what are we going to do with all these now.

I was its okay it don't hurt to have them that way they have someone to play with when our kids are at school and we are busy.

Harley scratch his chin then adding that's true dear.

Then I turned to our boys to ask them if they have been good. As they kept watching tv they said yes mommy we been good today.

So I let the pups I had off the leases as Daivd pulled the pups he gotten out of the box.

Our girls where happy as the boys where jumping up on to the couch more as the screamed. I was wow that's a first the boys got scared from puppies. Harley stood up as he was trying to keep from laughing out loud but it didn't stop him from mind linking a long laugh out.

But after talking to our boys I told them that these pups are good and what to be friends with you boys as well as your sister. So I only ask one thing as it goes you will have to feed them plus give them water but most of all you need to play with them as much as you can.

Then out of the blue my mate asked me what do we do when we shift to our wolves do we pin them up or what.

I was that wouldn't be a bad thing let's get a run built. But I ask one thing we shift in front of them all the time, then after everyone in the pack has done so then it should be okay. Then pups should think nothing of it when they get older.

Well that would work as well we will have our vet make sure we have them fixed so we don't have any unwanted breeding or do we want to start selling puppies on top of a new business also.

Well let's think on that one for a while due to they are pretty much nothing but mutts that we both have gotten. That's true but as I been told the mutts are the best breed there is.

That true but give it a few months to let the kids get used to having pets before be let them know.

That works looks like they are trying to fight over one of the pups now.