Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 32!

Start from the beginning

"Oh!I'm sorry."

She begins to walk out again, but as she retrieves the keys from the door, and Bobby still hasn't moved, she looks a bit worried.

"Sir?"

Since he's not moving, she leaves the keys in the door and walks over to the bed. She touches his shoulder.

"Wake up."

He doesn't react.  The maid grabbed his shoulders and started shaking him, trying to wake him up.

"Wake up, do you hear me? Wake up. Sir, wake up!"

She turns around to the door, panicked. 

"Help! I need some help in here!"

~Bar,Day~

There was a bartender turning around, with a bottle in his hand, to a man and a woman. He grabs a glass and walks down the bar.

"Cheers!" The man said.

As the bartender was pouring up a drink, Sam was seen sitting in the background nursing a drink. He was tilting his glass back and forth slowly, almost spilling out the contents. He's looking sad and all hope in his face was gone, he also appears a bit drunk. The door opens behind him and Dean and (M/n) walk in. When Dean sees Sam he walks over, brows furrowed.

"There you are. What are you doing?"

Sam turns to his brother and shrugs. "Having a drink."

"It's two in the afternoon. You're drinking whiskey?"

"I drink whiskey all the time."

"No, you don't."

"What's the big deal? You get sloppy in bars, you hit on chicks all the time, even tho you have a boyfriend. Why can't I?"

Dean and (M/n) look around the bar and they see no one but a woman, who's quite a bit older than Sam. (M/n) raises an eyebrow.

"It's kind of slim pickings around here. What's going on with you?"

Sam shook his head, and doesn't say anything for a few moments. He looks completely lost.

"I tried, Dean."

Dean looked a bit confused.

"TO do what?"

"To save you."

Dean looks like, all right this is going to take a while, and pulls up a stool to sit down next to Sam.

"Can I get a whiskey? Double, neat." Dean said to the bartender.

"I'm serious, Dean."

"No, you're drunk."

"I mean, where you're going....what you're gonna become." Sam looked close to tears, he scoffed and shook his head. "I can't stop it. I'm starting to think maybe Ruby can't stop it. But really, the thing is, no one can save you."

"What I've been telling you."

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean, no one can save you, because you don't wanna be saved....I mean, how can you care so little about yourself?"

Dean took this all in, and scoffs, and smiles a little.

Sam continued. "What's wrong with you?"

Dean looks over to meet Sam's eyes, but before they get a chance to say anything else, Dean's cell rings.

"Hello?....Yes, this is Mr. Snyderson...What?....Where?" He looks at Sam.

~Road, night~

The Impala was going down the road, quickly.

~Hospital, Day~

Bobby was lying in a bed. Dean, Sam and (M/n) were standing next to his bed.

"So, what the diagnosis?"

"We've texted everything we can think to test. He seems perfectly healthy." The doctor said.

"Except he's in a comatose." (M/N) said.

"Mr. Snyderson, you're his emergency contact. Anything we should know about? Any illnesses?"

"No, he-he never gets sick. I mean, he doesn't even catch a cold."

"Doctor, is there anything you can do?"

"Look, I'm sorry, but we don't know what's causing it....So we don't know how to treat it. He just...went to sleep, and didn't wake up."

Dean and Sam share a look and then they look over at Bobby.

~Motel Room~

Sam, Dean, and (M/n) entered the room, which was the one Bobby was in before.

"So, what was Bobby doing in Pittsburgh?"

"Unless he's taking an extremely lame vacation...."

He closes the door as they walk into the center of the room.

"Well, you think there'd be some sort of sign of something, you know?" Dean said.

Sam opens a drawer, but its empty. Dean does the same, and that too is empty. The room looks completely clean.

"Research, news clippings."

(M/n) turned to the closet.

"Or a frigging pizza box or beer can."

Dean walked away from the dresser he was looking in, and (M/n) walked over to the closet. Bobby's clothes were hanging  there. He turns on the light and Dean and Sam turned around to him.

"How 'bout this?"

(M/n) moved the clothes out of the way and on the wall behind them hangs all of the news clippings, maps, and pictures they were looking for. There's pictures of roots, mushrooms, seeds and a map where Bobby has written "Pittsburgh" in big letters and underlined it. There's post-its with addresses and numbers. There's a piece of paper about a plant.

Dean chuckled. "Good old Bobby, always covering up his tracks."

"You make heads or tails of any of this?"

Dean took one of the papers about the plant and reads the title. "'Silene capensis', which of course means absolutely nothing to me."

"Here. Obit." Sam takes a newspaper clipping and reads from it as he skims it. "Dr. Walter Gregg, 64, university neurologist."

"How'd he bite it?"

"Um...actually, they don't know. They say he went to sleep and didn't wake up."

Dean took the clipping from his brother and read it himself. "That sound familiar to you?"

"All right, um....So let's say Bobby was looking into the doc's health. You know, hunting after something-"

"-That started hunting him." (M/n) said.

"Yeah."

"All right, you and (M/n) stay here. See if you can make heads or tails of this." Dean pointed to the closet.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna look into the good doctor myself." 

And with that, Dean walked out of the room.