"We're just having a little bit of fun." Griff shrugged. 

"You think Liam is having fun? Showing up high to rehearsal and having a shouting match with your best friends and ex fiance' doesn't sound like fun to me." Elizabeth answered.

"Liam is a grown up, he does what he wants, I can't control him." Griff said getting up again as he made his way to the door. "You can't control him either." He snarled whipping the door open and leaving Elizabeth's office quickly. She watched him go, his back trailing through the mill of people until she couldn't see him any longer.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

He opened the door as the bell chimed in the shop, Harry weaved in and out of the different isles looking around. 

"Hello!" A pretty blond greeted him. "Can I help you find anything?" 

"Umm, I'm not sure. My husband and I are planning on adopting soon, I wanted to get him something though as as sort of celebration." 

"Him? Your husband? Or the baby?" She asked. 

"My husband." 

"Well does your husband like football?" She asked making her way to a section in the back, Harry followed her. 

"How'd you guess?" He laughed happily thinking of Louis' love for the game. 

The blond stopped suddenly with a look of embarrassment on her face. "I'm a bit of a One Direction fan myself." She answered sheepishly. Harry smiled at her. 

"Really? Thanks!" Harry answered happily. 

"I listened to you guys when I was pregnant with my daughter and now you guys are kinda our bond." She said with a smile on her face. 

"How old is your daughter?" Harry asked. 

"She is three." The cashier told him. 

"That's really cool, what's her name?"

"Julia." The blond told him. "She likes to be called Jules though." 

"She sounds perfect." He replied happily. 

"Right well you and Louis must be excited!" 

"We are! He's been wanting us to adopt for a long time now." 

"That's so good, I wish more people adopted, lots of kids need good homes these days." 

"Ain't that the truth!" Harry huffed as he thumbed through the baby clothes finding a jersey looking one that supported the Doncaster Rovers. 

"I was at your husbands last charity match." She said with a smile as Harry admired the baby onesie. "He does wonderful work and isn't to shabby a footballer either." 

"He is pretty great isn't he?" Harry smiled. "I'll let him know you said that." 

Harry purchased an entire Doncaster Rovers uniform thanking the cashier as he left happily. He pulled the car into the driveway making his way inside the flat. 

"Louis?" He greeted the silent flat. 

"Haz? In here babe!" Louis shouted from the kitchen, Harry went to him holding the bag of baby clothes behind his back.

"How'd it go" Louis asked as soon as he saw him, cookie dough balls sat on a baking sheet as his batter caked hands rolled them into shape.

"It's went well." He said. 

"So what did Lizzy say?" 

"She told me that I am still cancer free." Harry told him with a smile on his face. Louis sprang up pulling his doughy hands out of the mix and grabbing Harry's face planting a huge kiss on his lips. Harry smiled against Louis lips kissing him back. 

Breaking apart Louis laughed at the cheek full of cookie dough on his face, he grabbed a towel wiping it off while they laughed happily together. 

"I bought you something." Harry finally said as Louis kissed away the remains of the dough. 

"You did?" 

Harry nodded smiling as he put the tiny silver bag on the counter in front of Louis.

"What did you get me Styles?" Louis grinned goofy. 

"Open it and find out Tommo!" Harry laughed as Louis tore apart the bag and wrappings. 

He pulled out the jersey with a gasp, huge smile plastered on his face, as he looked to Harry. 

"I love you Louis William Tomlinson, will you have a baby with me?" Harry asked making Louis cry in joy. They kissed again as Louis hugged the jersey to his chest whispering to Harry, "I love you too Harold Edward Syles, lets have a baby!" 

AN: Yay happy Larry! plus a little bit of badass Elizabeth too! Hope you guys like this chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment!